Trick or Treak....

180Brandy

Hopefully everyone had a spooktacular time...I know we did. I felt a little bad though, I think I traumatized a 2 year old when reaching out to hand her a piece of candy. I don't she thought I was real until I moved. Let's just say she looked like a shake me Elmo having full body convulsions; someday I'll get a video camera to tape it all. I wonder how many kids will never want to go camping again. Especially seeing shadows of a knife wielding witch in the tent.

halloween2007d.jpg

halloween2007b.jpg

halloween2007c.jpg

A student's family came to trick or treat and help scare.

halloween2007.jpg

Wow you did a cool job decorating!!! Did you have lots of trick or treaters this year? Can't wait to see wait to see what you will do for Christmas!

We had about 200 kids and lots of parents. We're down from the usual 300 tricksters. I think it's because the school bus changed the route and not as many kids see the yard and have to come.

Christmas is starting to soon, and takes about 7 days compared to 1 day for Halloween. We also do a toy and food drive with Santa in December as well.