No time for it right now sell off

PowderBlue

29 minutes ago, Mandinga said:

HAHAHA, Nailed it! Although you forgot to include yourself in this breakdown....because by then you will probably have a bathroom tank, bedroom tank, and upgrading to a potential porch tank.,

Oh, and you didn't even know I have two new tanks...hahahaha leave me out of this! I know I have a problem:)

Hey I haven’t had a tank up since the summer and finally got it out of the house last month. I had no idea you had 2 tanks !!:laugh:

I know we are forgetting some people in here !

• Like 1

Okay in case you’re keeping score, we are violating the classified rules a bit my going off topic but seeing as Powderblue and Ron don’t care and the tank is sold ... why not keep it going ?:clap: 

Mods shut us down if you wish...:censored: but I will start a revolution!!:cussing:Viva la revolution!!:ph34r: (Disclaimer: this is completely tongue in cheek.. don’t take life too seriously :agree:)

On the next episode of As the Reeftank Turns:

@pdxmonkeyboy asks a question about plumbing of his new QT tank and goes completely off topic and starts talking about motorcycles because the plumbing tubing reminds him of a muffler.

Albertareef has a mid life crisis and decides to walk away from his job so he can devote 100 percent of his time to liking and commenting on every post on the forum as well as welcoming every new member. :peace:Oh wait he already does that and he competes with me!:clap: No need to quit your job Sean!!

@Gil&Fin causes the forum to lock up because she does a ten dollar frag sale every week!! :yippee:

Emerald continues to maintain her top posting status by continuing to post things that have nothing to do about reefing and despite not even having a reef tank. The forum people wonder if she ever had a reef tank to begin with and if she works or has an actual life ....:unsure:

Stay tuned in As the Reef Tank Turns..

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Okay in case you’re keeping score, we are violating the classified rules a bit my going off topic but seeing as Powderblue and Ron don’t care and the tank is sold ... why not keep it going ?:clap: 

Mods shut us down if you wish...:censored: but I will start a revolution!!:cussing:Viva la revolution!!:ph34r: (Disclaimer: this is completely tongue in cheek.. don’t take life too seriously :agree:)

On the next episode of As the Reeftank Turns:

Pdxmonkeyboy asks a question about plumbing of his new QT tank and goes completely off topic and starts talking about motorcycles because the plumbing tubing reminds him of a muffler.

Albertareef has a mid life crisis and decides to walk away from his job so he can devote 100 percent of his time to liking and commenting on every post on the forum as well as welcoming every new member. :peace:Oh wait he already does that and he competes with me!:clap: No need to quit your job Sean!!

Gil &Fin causes the forum to lock up because she does a ten dollar frag sale every week!! :yippee:

Emerald continues to maintain her top posting status by continuing to post things that have nothing to do about reefing and despite not even having a reef tank. The forum people wonder if she ever had a reef tank to begin with and if she works or has an actual life ....:unsure:

Stay tuned in As the Reef Tank Turns..

Sounds like an average day around here to me!  To be honest through, I don’t think anyone is going to catch your epic post count - no matter how hard they try. 

Also, Holly isn’t allowed to have anymore frag sales until I have a chance to restock my “reef of heavy metal death” TM @Gil&Fin

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sounds like an average day around here to me!  To be honest through, I don’t think anyone is going to catch your epic post count - no matter how hard they try. 

Also, Holly isn’t allowed to have anymore frag sales until I have a chance to restock my “reef of heavy metal death” TM @Gil&Fin

I know right! I used to be like good god how can anyone make over 10k posts ? Do they not have a life and here I am pushing close to twice that !:joking:

No worries I’m putting the big “L” on my forehead right now. :laugh: I have even taken long breaks away !

• Like 2
  • Haha 3