No time for it right now sell off

PowderBlue

Yup, I’m selling it. I thought I’d have more time and wanted another tank but I’m just too dang busy with 60 hour work weeks and the fam. I will part out or sell as a whole

aquamaxx 22l low iron with ocean box reef conversion $120

-2 ai primes with flex arm mount $100 each

-sand free with tank

-rock with 8 to 10 rock flower nems $80

-santimonica filtration drop 1.4 with air pump $80 these are 240 new without the pump.

-small heater $10

-tunze 6040 $50

-eheim return pump free with tank

-power strip with breaker $5

-a siphon tube that you connect to a sink and pump out water from the tank free with tank

If you buy everything as a whole I’ll let it go for

$35008f937c4f549a7a4dd3d883bd8a8319e.jpg

I will hey pics tomorrow when the lights come on. I’m in Oregon city. I can deliver for an extra fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

I know but I’ll always lurk lol I just don’t have the time I’m so freaking busy!
Manny I have one on ahead of you if Ron doesn’t take it, it’s yours.

Oh my ! We all knew it was coming down but wow that’s a record! We seriously need to start taking bets.  I get it though. I see all these deals and cool stuff that Jeff is selling and I want another tank. Fortunately we have the grandkids tank to play with when we want.

i don’t know what’s funnier right now though. You selling the tank or Ron the resident hoarder being the one to snatch it up lol.

• Like 4

Hahaha I know guys I will be the first to admit I have a problem, I impulse buy so much stuff you should see my garage lol. Not as bad a Ron but close!
The entire setup is pending pickup tomorrow. I have a lot of interest in the entire setup and part out but if Ron doesn’t snag it Manny is next up.

I give it until Mid February (16) until he puts up another tank.

By then Jorge will be selling his and upgrading to a bigger tank.

Ron will have accumulated 6 new tanks and sold 2 and traded one for a limited edition JF hype acro.

R-3 will also be getting out of the hobby only to return 2 weeks later when he stops at Cuttlefish for the deal of a lifetime and Jorge and Shane do another BOGO sale.

Stay tuned until next week on As The Reef Tank Turns.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ron will have accumulated 6 new tanks and sold 2 and traded one for a limited edition JF hype acro.

R-3 will also be getting out of the hobby only to return 2 weeks later when he stops at Cuttlefish for the deal of a lifetime and Jorge and Shane do another BOGO sale.

I was waiting for you to chime in on this LOL!  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

I think you pretty much nailed it here.  Only caveat I can see is that Jorge may decide to go back down to a smaller tank - he seems to bounce back and forth vs always getting bigger. Subtle difference though 😄

• Haha 1

I love this! Hahaha

On 11/14/2018 at 12:02 PM, Emerald525 said:

HAHAHA, Nailed it! Although you forgot to include yourself in this breakdown....because by then you will probably have a bathroom tank, bedroom tank, and upgrading to a potential porch tank.,

Oh, and you didn't even know I have two new tanks...hahahaha leave me out of this! I know I have a problem:)

Edited by Mandinga
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1