Diving back in - quick introduction

Barry_Cuda

I just found out about these forums via a thread on Reef2Reef, figured I'd introduce myself.  I've been out of the hobby for about 10 years after having mixed success with my first couple tanks way back when.  I have a BioCube 32 that has just finished cycling - I plan to add about half the cleanup crew to the display tank and put the first couple of fish in quarantine on Thursday.  I'm really excited about getting back into this hobby and watching my tank mature and develop, even through the ugly stages!  Doing lots of reading and research so I can set myself up for success as much as possible.

I hadn't realized there was a group specific to the Pac NW - I'm really glad to find out about these forums and hope to meet some of you all someday!

• Like 2

Welcome   You will find lots of information here as well as people who have lots of information and different levels of experience. You can find someone who can help with just about anything. We have people who build tanks, dumps , metal frames , stands, electricians and plumbers just to name a few. Anyways welcome to PNWMAS