super ultra HUGE garage sale!!!

pdxmonkeyboy

Hey there,

Chris and I are having a garage sale next saturday to christen my new shop that isnt done yet. If anyone has a significant, or not so significant amount of stuff to sell your welcome to come set up a table. i will be announcing on craigslist and facebook. I will have zoas for sale for $10 per frag.

Chris has A TON of stuff for sale.. tanks, reactors, skimmers, plumbing, tanks, pumps, etc etc.

This is going to be one of those just sell it cheaply and be done with it.

saturday noon-4pm. Bring beer i will cook hot dogs :).

SW portland. Close to lewis and clark.

If you are interested then PM me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

if people have some stuff to sell they should bring it out. I think most of the stuff is going to be decently priced used gear and cheaper stuff at rock bottom prices. If it ends up being a big swap meet then that is fine as well. Its an excuse to hang out, drink beer and enjoy my new shop before it is full of crap and dust.

no, i am not selling my geiseman spectra, but i do have a nice reef ocopus skinmer that i shouldn't sell (no Sean, not the MONSTER regal 300).

the address is 917 SW Palatine Street. you can park in the street or in the drive, street probably better.

8 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

if people have some stuff to sell they should bring it out. I think most of the stuff is going to be decently priced used gear and cheaper stuff at rock bottom prices. If it ends up being a big swap meet then that is fine as well. Its an excuse to hang out, drink beer and enjoy my new shop before it is full of crap and dust.

no, i am not selling my geiseman spectra, but i do have a nice reef ocopus skinmer that i shouldn't sell (no Sean, not the MONSTER regal 300).

the address is 917 SW Palatine Street. you can park in the street or in the drive, street probably better.

Shoot!  Had me there for a second 😍

6 hours ago, HenryLimpet said:

Thanks PDX, count me in. Do we need to bring our own table?

That would be great actually.  I'm going to talk to Chris tonight and iron out some things.  I have one folding table already,  so there will be space.   

Now, if I can only get the sheeting on the gable before saturday. LOL

The list.

Over the last year I have made several bulk purchases or bought out a few smaller operations as they closed. I have my own use for much of it but have been left with an excess of many things. This last purchase had so much of the same items that a lot won’t even be out for this sale.

Tanks:

240g divided acrylic 72x24x24 (24” compartments)

72x10x10 divided acrylic (such as invert tanks at the shops

75g w/ stand, sump and some extras

55g glass and stand

50g acrylic and stand

40g w/ stand, sump and some extras

3’ frag tank

Lots of smaller misc

Skimmers and reactors of many sizes.

Return pumps and external pumps

Several programmable led lights

5 chillers

Lots and lots of misc

I’ll see what I can do to get some pictures up on Wednesday and update as I get more out. Most is in my storage garage so it takes a bit to get it all out for pictures.

I know Brian has opened this up for others to have tables. I’ll do my best to leave room for others. Yes there is that much. Our last trip to pick up items was two Toyota Tundras full and one 14” trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The list.

Over the last year I have made several bulk purchases or bought out a few smaller operations as they closed. I have my own use for much of it but have been left with an excess of many things. This last purchase had so much of the same items that a lot won’t even be out for this sale.

Tanks:
240g divided acrylic 72x24x24 (24” compartments)

72x10x10 divided acrylic (such as invert tanks at the shops

75g w/ stand, sump and some extras
55g glass and stand
50g acrylic and stand
40g w/ stand, sump and some extras
3’ frag tank
Lots of smaller misc

Skimmers and reactors of many sizes.
Return pumps and external pumps
Several programmable led lights
5 chillers
Lots and lots of misc

I’ll see what I can do to get some pictures up on Wednesday and update as I get more out. Most is in my storage garage so it takes a bit to get it all out for pictures.

I know Brian has opened this up for others to have tables. I’ll do my best to leave room for others. Yes there is that much. Our last trip to pick up items was two Toyota Tundras full and one 14” trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dayumm!
Any decent heaters gonna be on the table?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk