Jump to content
Jorge

105g build

Recommended Posts

Here ya go Jorge 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tank arrived yesterday at the one and only cuttlefish and corals! Thanks Jeff and staff!

20181108_133148.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vidarock crew is sending me a beautiful replacement at no extra cost! Excellent customer service for those who ever cared for this stuff. 

IMG_20180612_112129780_HDR_1296x.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot!

 

Put some sand in the tank. The special grade will be fine. Get two of Neros. You will be good to go. 

 

Im excited to see this tank in action! going to be a masterpiece. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's in folks! I still need to get the sump in and hang the lights. We decided to go with the deluxe because of the nice hanging kit!

Jeff has convinced me onto sand. He made a good point. Cnc brings in some some of the most amazing wrasses and I'd hate to miss out on them.

20181111_124526.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang if I knew you were in the market I would have offered my tank :laugh: you didnt even ask.....................

 

Ok so who is going to make the book and collect money on how long this one lasts :popcorn:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 yr and 49 days from when the tank is wet.  I’ll bid 59.34$

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Dang if I knew you were in the market I would have offered my tank :laugh: you didnt even ask.....................

 

Ok so who is going to make the book and collect money on how long this one lasts :popcorn:

You can’t sell your tank Scott! What would you do with all your spare time lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, R-3 said:

You can’t sell your tank Scott! What would you do with all your spare time lol

Jorge has always bugged me about selling it to him................

 

I have had it for over a year now and thinking of something different maybe.............hell you know how it is :laugh:

 

Jorge wont make it over 6 months...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Jorge has always bugged me about selling it to him................

 

I have had it for over a year now and thinking of something different maybe.............hell you know how it is :laugh:

 

Jorge wont make it over 6 months...............

I got bored of your tank too lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jorge said:

I got bored of your tank too lol

At least you did before you bought it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again...

I remember being super jealous of your build a few years ago when I first got back on the forum.  You always had the best of the best.  Personally, I think it isn't really about having a tank anymore, it's just torturing the rest of us on here with all the killer gear.  That's my theory anyway 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Here we go again...

I remember being super jealous of your build a few years ago when I first got back on the forum.  You always had the best of the best.  Personally, I think it isn't really about having a tank anymore, it's just torturing the rest of us on here with all the killer gear.  That's my theory anyway 😄

Haha it was never about that. I just really need this stuff lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

Will you be using any other Apex modules?

Nothing in mind yet but I did choose the apex because of all the modules available. I wouldn't mind a couple leak detectors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Nothing in mind yet but I did choose the apex because of all the modules available. I wouldn't mind a couple leak detectors. 

I have 3 FMM modules:

1. 2x leak sensors and 2x optical water level sensors to control ATO

2. 4x flow sensors to measure flow in return pipe and 3 reactors

3. 3x optical water level sensors in my mixing station and RO/DI storage tank

I also control my Radions with the WMX module and have the PMK module to measure PAR.  

I love the flexibility and options available with Apex.  You could totally trick out your new system!

Edited by SuncrestReef

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

I have 3 FMM modules:

1. 2x leak sensors and 2x optical water level sensors to control ATO

2. 4x flow sensors to measure flow in return pipe and 3 reactors

3. 3x optical water level sensors in my mixing station and RO/DI storage tank

I also control my Radions with the WMX module and have the PMK module to measure PAR.  

I love the flexibility and options available with Apex.  You could totally trick out your new system!

Impressive no doubt. My goal was to keep it as basic as possible but having that much control and knowing what your tank is doing at all times, adding modules just seems like the right thing to do!

After all, peace of mind doesn't have a price right??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jorge said:

Impressive no doubt. My goal was to keep it as basic as possible but having that much control and knowing what your tank is doing at all times, adding modules just seems like the right thing to do!

After all, peace of mind doesn't have a price right??

DO IT JORGE with a J!!  It’s only money right 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Jorge - I'm thinking you might want to start up a sale thread for this build... got to keep up with Randall somehow @PowderBlue

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×