2018 Fragfest Survey

Gumby

2018 Fragfest Survey

I was wondering if we could get everyone’s feedback on the Fragfest? We thought overall it was a pretty good success but there is always room for improvement. Could you tell us what you liked and what you disliked about the show? Also any suggestions anyone has for us to improve and make it bigger and better for next year. We want to try to make it accommodate as many people as possible. It is investment that I hope everyone love to see it grow and succeed for many years but we cannot do it without your help. The only thing that I ask is no names mentioned. We want it to be constructive criticism. Thank You so much for your comments.

• Thanks 1

I loved the vendor selection, the speaker, the venue was great.  The raffle selection was huge and great prizes.

If I were forced to brainstorm for improvements, it would be tough, but here goes.  I found myself wondering how this compares / contrasts to the Bob Moore swap (I have never been).  It would be cool to see more hobbyists setup tables and do selling/trading too.  

• Thanks 1

Weird you would mention that I was just thinking. We had 3 first timers this year. I would love to see more this next year. I know there must be a few that wonder can I do it? It would be a good time. A business license is pretty cheap. Hopefully we can encourage a couple more next and have ones from this return next year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Manny Tavan said:

Consider having industry reps there. Would be nice to have vendors showcase some of the new products/equipment on the market 

We will definitely work on it. A great idea! It is like an investment. The more people that come. The more money everyone spends. The successful  it will be. The Vendors will come.

12 hours ago, HenryLimpet said:

Hi everyone, I thought it was a great show. Frag vendors were great. I just wish Mr. Saltwater would have talk a little more on aquariums than his vacation photos.

For next year maybe we can get a couple food trucks to attend.

Thanks Kelly

Food and more seating is on the list

Thank you for input.