Corals for sale - hammer, frogs, favia, echinophilia

WAVES

45 minutes ago, Trailermann said:

One of each please . . . . just as soon as the tank cycles. Oh yeah, I also must wait for the tank to arrive from the manufacturer, and installed and plumbed, and sand and rocks etc. I guess it will be a while. Sigh.

Some nice pieces in there Joel- wish my tank would support life at this point but alas. GLWS!

Paul - what did you order yourself?

14 hours ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

Would love the zoas but I just kill them.

If you don't keep zoas, how do you keep anything?  They are IMO the easiest coral?  Not to be a jerk just trying to understand.  Perhaps you had zoa eating nudies and didn't know it?  You may be fine now if you have been without them for a stretch of time and you treat any new ones. (freshwater dip, not coral dip)

Honestly I don't want them because they are a pest to me, they grow too fast and grow over better corals.  That's why I want to get rid of these ones, they grew enough they are getting close to the rock, if they make it to the rock its game over.  A zoa tank is another story...  I used to spend 10-15m every week scrape them off my SPS years ago and vowed never to have them again.  These ones were given to me.

I've dipped with all sorts of dips. They slowly close or shrink to nothing. Peroxide dipping has helped the most. They either get a hard algae on them that doesn't scrub off then stay closed or they just slowly shrink until gone. I can grow hammers, rbta, the few sps I have grow slowly, stylopora grow slow, my bird's-nest was growing but now has some green hard algae or something that has killed off a little bit, came from below where it gets no light. What sucks is I like zoas more than anything except maybe acans and my trumpet. My trumpet is always growing even with clowns hosting it and making it mad.

15 hours ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

Would love the zoas but I just kill them.

I am in northern vancouver, near where I5 and 205 come together.  The area is called Salmon Creek.  

IMO, nothing is better than a pH adjusted freshwater dip for zoas.  They can easily handle it for 10m and nothing else can.  You may not know I had a store in PDX for a number of years about a decade ago, this was how I treated all incoming zoas.