Gotta go - 75 and 55 Rimless Lagoon - Dec 1st

milesmiles902

Nah I’m good, page rules states to put up a price, I get you don’t want to do that but if I offer you something it’ll be a complete lowball and I’ll likely piss off about 13 people who will then say it was too low lol. Good luck with your sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, PowderBlue said:

Nah I’m good, page rules states to put up a price, I get you don’t want to do that but if I offer you something it’ll be a complete lowball and I’ll likely piss off about 13 people who will then say it was too low lol. Good kick with your sales!

Gosh. Bad vibes. I even bought this from you. You know the price.

Also, it wouldn't frustrate people if they see the price. They get it.

Edited by milesmiles902

38 minutes ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

I 100% understand greedy. I'm fair, I'm honest. I once got beat down on a set of all terrain tires that were 70% tread. I asked 40$ they said 20 so I took it since I didn't need them. For tires that could have sold for 200 plus.  If I'm still going when/if you come back I could help out with Coral. I don't keep anything special but my rbta likes to split so there's that. And my leathers seem to grow. 

I'm with powder blue. I'm a poor home owner trying to make it. I care for my fur family (aqua family) so I get what I can as cheap as I can. I paid over $8k to save a rescued cat, thats me. It wasn't even my cat. I don't want to piss off or anger anyone by offering. When I sell legitimately used anything it's less than half price. New, I try to recoup some but still lose money. I'm blue collar and was raised to be honest even if it means being taken to the cleaners.

14 minutes ago, CrabbyCrabs said:

Ok, I'll go through and link a pic and post a bid, or do you want a private message?

I had like three people all want the 55 gallon lagoon (Might be 65 gallon). 😛

I don't want to deal with all these private messages asking for a price when people know what they are willing to pay and how much it's worth. I think this is an honest community of people. So, just settle the price here in front of everyone. If I lose, I get rid of it. If I gain, I'll be happy. It's so hard to price everything.

Understand though, that if the coral is still existent by the end of the week. It might be a little bit of time before you get the return pump.

Edited by milesmiles902

https://ibb.co/f4aybL

White piece in middle of pic- Frogspawn?   $10

Leather toadstool mushrooms (on left)  $10 each

https://ibb.co/j8FWwL

Mystic sunset - $25

https://ibb.co/n57dbL

Acro on the right - $25

https://ibb.co/iWbFO0

Leptastrea on the back left - $15

Green zoa's $10

https://ibb.co/gseDAf

Zoas in front $5

Black w/ green center coral on right middle of pic - $15

I have interest in the wavemakers but I have no idea where to even start there.

Also , with the rodi, don't know if you can use other brands for replacement filters or if you are "stuck" with name brand only.  (some are cheaper for the filter replacements), so that leaves me not sure what that would be worth either.

-If you want one, I have a Sea Swirl around.

-If I am correct, the Maxspect Gyres are x130 and x150.

-I think you'll be stuck with Air, Water and Ice RODI filters, but they give you a lifetime warranty on filters and I can call them whenever you need them -or- maybe they will do a transfer.

We would have to speak in person.

[language filter] Miles!, I really hate to see you leave 😞 Hopefully when you return to the states you will be setting up another tank!

If I'm looking at the pictures you have it looks like you have several heads of Hammer in small colony, I'll put a $30 bid on those :)

Also do you still have that cool little file Fish?

Trying to auction ALL your items in one thread? Maybe packs of items...or one at a time......

If u want an honest price, just ask an honest price. If u want it all gone by saturday, it’ll have to be an incredibly good price.

The rules clearly state a price is needed or thread shall be removed. May be easier to start over...i dunno.

5 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

Hey, Miles, I haven’t read through the entire thread, but it seems like there are complaints that items aren’t priced. You know the rules, so please edit and price all your items. You can add OBO if it helps.

3 hours ago, Mandinga said:

Trying to auction ALL your items in one thread? Maybe packs of items...or one at a time......

If u want an honest price, just ask an honest price. If u want it all gone by saturday, it’ll have to be an incredibly good price.

The rules clearly state a price is needed or thread shall be removed. May be easier to start over...i dunno.

Why would this type of system hurt them? 

If anything, it hurts me.

Miles, it's nothing to do with anyone being taken advantage of by you, but you know if we bend the rules for one person, it creates problems with less honest sellers down the road.

I think it's best if you start a new thread with prices listed, so I'm locking this thread.

• Like 2