You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By NateDawg
      So I've never bought lighting before, I've always just made it myself but I'd like to try something different. Id like to stay with all led, maybe with some added t5 if someone convinces me lol. I wouldn't need a ton of features, just timing and adjustment of color and intensity. Also more budget friendly but not cheap, if that makes sense at all. I would be having both sps and clams at the bottom of the tank as well. The tanks dimensions are 6'x24.5"x24. Any input would be super helpful plus if anyone has any lighting for sale, I'd be interested in that as Well. Thanks!
    • By marine depot
      Hi PNWMAS Members!

Save 10% on over 3,875 items at Marine Depot 10/6 and 10/7 with coupon code PNWMAS10.
      Spend $200+ in the group buy and we'll add 500 BONUS Marine Depot reward points to your account (this will be tracked through your coupon redemption).
      We'll also select 3 random customers from this group buy to receive some additional free goodies—just cuz we love ya! 😍
      Ready. Set. Shop!
    • By NateDawg
      Anybody have a 120 or 150 gallon glass aquarium up for sale? I'd just be looking for the tank, no stand or anything. Moving out of the dorm here soon so I'm starting to look.
    • By marine depot
      Transform Your Aquarium Experience.

Current USA Serene LED Kits with Background Lighting and Audio!

• By marine depot
      Live Q&A with Roger of Tunze THIS FRIDAY!

Ask all the questions you've been wanting to know about Tunze!