Sign in to follow this  
fishboys

Large snail

I would like to sell this snail. $10 cash or trade for a few smaller snail or crabs. 

Please don't be offended if this is too much to ask for it. I have no idea of the actual value and I am in no way trying to take somebody for a $10 bill. 

It's maybe 3+" tall and bigger around than a golf ball.  It's much better to text me. Troy  nine7onesixfour593ninefive

IMG_20181002_220507536.jpg

Looks like a big turbo 😁 I had two giant ones a couple years ago I got from someone on here, I ended up giving them away because they kept knocking over all my corals. I call them bulldozers lol, they are really neat but glue down your corals lol

• Like 1

I have two that are the size of a racquetball.  Yea, glue your frags down.  They're surprisingly gentle considering their size though.  I love them personally but I have a larger tank too. 

On 10/5/2018 at 8:24 AM, youcallmenny said:

I have two that are the size of a racquetball.  Yea, glue your frags down.  They're surprisingly gentle considering their size though.  I love them personally but I have a larger tank too. 

Oh they're great if you have a larger tank, I had them in my 55 and had tons of frags on the sand bed so I grew frustrated with them. Maybe in a larger tank it wouldn't have been so noticable, I would probably still have them if I didn't have all those frags lol. Anyway I hope you found someone to take them. 

Edited by TaylorW

I had a HUGE turbo. easily bigger than a golf ball.

now I have a huge blue legged hermit...

#reeflifeisabitch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this