Potassium Chloride

Gumby

57 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

I'll take a pound please!  I've been wanting to try this since I've heard good things from several people.  Much appreciated!  Just to be clear, this is replacing Bayer in the process, right?

Hey Greg I will take a pound if you can spot me $5 and I’ll snag it from you soon. Can’t make it this weekend 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

I'll take a pound please!  I've been wanting to try this since I've heard good things from several people.  Much appreciated!  Just to be clear, this is replacing Bayer in the process, right?

Got it. I bring a lb.

On 9/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, albertareef said:

Shoot - I was hoping to try this as a dip option but will miss the meeting. 

I can bring some to the Fragfest. Just remind me a couple of days before. If anyone else would like some go ahead and remind a couple days before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For red bug and monti eating nudi need to dip 30 minutes

Monti eating nudi is most difficult to eradicate, it will only stunt this parasite even with pure bayer solution.

KCL dip allows us to dip monti 2-3 times a week without any problem with the corals to get rid of monti eating nudi. The nudi will come out and easily pick up with twizzer or blow off

• Like 3