180 gallon Marineland Deep dimensions.

gradth

I finally got my 120 set up and the 180 emptied. its still dirty needs a very good vinegar soak.  The tank is still in the house on the stand(they are painting my house this week and dont want to move it outside).  The tank is in very good condition, seals all look good.  Has dual corner overflows.  I bought this tank new in '09 i think.  It has been up and running since.  Wife just wants it out of the middle of my house.  The stand is custom built and really big with multiple doors.  The canopy was attached to the ceiling so i had to take it apart but i have all the parts. This tank is a beast 6'x2'x2'. 

IMG_1339.jpg.b7d072322d031b5bfb95e83f355a3e58.jpg

IMG_0302.thumb.JPG.1eee706c76e7bee00833a694bada4773.JPG

Like i said it still needs to be cleaned.  Looking to get $400 for all of it, $300 for the tank if you dont want the stand.  If you want to clean it ill knock $50 bucks off. 

Let me know if your interested. I work nights so im off to bed, leave me a message and ill get back to you when i get up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I'm interested if it is still dirty. mY jaguar cichlid is outgrowing his 75 gallon 😞

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you pickup the 180 an wanna trade it for a 210 lmk, I like the 180 better..

4 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

I'm interested if it is still dirty. mY jaguar cichlid is outgrowing his 75 gallon :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yep still dirty, sorry just got the message.  It is still sitting in the house.  let me know.