Sign in to follow this  
Snappy

Frags

Several frags for sale. I'm in Salem and will deliver in Salem area for $20 or over. 

(#4) Green dwarf anemones, 4 on the small rock. $15 OBO

(#5) Bright red mushroom, $10 obo 

(#6) Pink mushroom with blue spots $10 obo

(#7) Red and green favites frag, a bit bigger around than a quarter, and covered on all sides. $20 obo

(#3) Blue cactus coral, fist sized mother coral for $20, or $5 for small frags. 

Lots of the blue/purple/turquoise mushrooms at 2 for $5. Get one or two for free with any other purchase. 

Also, 2 large reef rocks, covered in palys and mushrooms. I'd like to see them used in a fish only with live rock perhaps. Common palys and mushrooms, so they come included in the price of the reef rock. Hard to tell what they weigh, but the 2 of them make up roughly half of my 28 gallon reef. Rocks have elaborate shapes and were used in a 200 gallon showcase reef tank that was on display in a shop that closed down a couple years ago. I got them on discount the day the shop was closing down, and I'll pass the savings on to you. I think I paid about $30 for the one (#2) and $50 for the other(#1)IMG_1683.thumb.JPG.0314cbdfede7f46d9a9c8c0ac88eb6d1.JPG. Both have about that much worth of extra mushrooms attached. If you happen to be a first time reefer or have a tank for students, make me an offer or plead your case and I might let them go for free to a great home. 

IMG_1667.JPG

IMG_1668.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

IMG_1685.JPG

• Like 1

Here is the couple reef rocks. They are integrated into the reefscape, so I can't get separate pictures showing their size and shapes. Sorry. Trust me, cool shapes though. 

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

• Like 1

Bump 

$5 off anything. Make me an offer even. Trade towards a couple new fish possibly? No room for more corals or frags though. 

Sign in to follow this