Sign in to follow this  
danlu_gt

tapatalk slow to load

Anyone experiencing very slow load time using Tapatalk android app?  Other forums using tapatalk load up very quickly, just pnwmas is slow.

5 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

Anyone experiencing very slow load time using Tapatalk android app?  Other forums using tapatalk load up very quickly, just pnwmas is slow.

Hi Daniel - I'm going to tag @TheClark and @Chief just in case they have heard of any problems or know of any pending updates.

Also, I see there is a new plugin version.  I went ahead and updated it.  Unfortunately, this often breaks tapatalk.  I will do some checking but crossing fingers...

• Thanks 1

Also, I see there is a new plugin version.  I went ahead and updated it.  Unfortunately, this often breaks tapatalk.  I will do some checking but crossing fingers...

Reply from Tapatalk pro on iOS. Seems to be working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

13 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Thanks for checking on this Jeremy - seems to be an ongoing challenge with this app but a lot of our regular users seem to rely on it.

• Like 1

[mention=12985]danlu_gt[/mention], let us know if the update made an impact.
Thanks!

Still seems slow... When I click on PNWMAS the wheel just spin for 30-60secs.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, danlu_gt said:

Here's a screenshot7f3d47e1bff9fc2f33e2b64dbdfc332a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ok, thanks for posting back.

Update:  I just tried now.  Initial refresh to catchup was super slow.  But now all current posts are showing.

Ticket is in to IPB but they don't really support third party plugins, so we shall see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same, as of this morning...
Like Daniel mentioned, it spins its wheels for approximately 30 secs before all is loaded. Used to be quite fast before...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Same, as of this morning...
Like Daniel mentioned, it spins its wheels for approximately 30 secs before all is loaded. Used to be quite fast before...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback Dodge. Wish this was more stable but sounds like one of those infamous software fingerpointing scenarios. “We aren’t responsible for making sure their app works on our platform” .  Don’t know this for sure... just projecting the collective frustration. 

• Like 1

Just adding "me too" except that this has been happening for me for some time--probably a couple of months.  When I go to the PNWMAS forum it starts at the post in the feed, then takes a while to load.  The next time I log on it goes to the same post as it started on before (i.e. not where I left off at the previous session).  After a couple of weeks it seems to update to the most recent post, then sticks on that for a while.

I know that was a bit confusing, but I thought it might help figuring out what the deal is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just adding "me too" except that this has been happening for me for some time--probably a couple of months.  When I go to the PNWMAS forum it starts at the post in the feed, then takes a while to load.  The next time I log on it goes to the same post as it started on before (i.e. not where I left off at the previous session).  After a couple of weeks it seems to update to the most recent post, then sticks on that for a while.
I know that was a bit confusing, but I thought it might help figuring out what the deal is.
You are absolutely correct and I have the exact same experience. #MeToo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

One other note, I've tried to figure out the system for when the default posts change, but no luck. It currently starts on posts from the 26th and before that it was the 1st.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the additional info everyone. Hopefully will help our tech gurus nail it down.