I got a new friend!!!!

coker98

Mister Crabs, both of the parents were AKC certified and they came with a good clean bill of health. The dad was about 55lbs and the mom was about 50lbs. It was also her first litter. If you get one, particluarly a boy, he practically pays for himself. usually what people trying to breed them do is they will need a stud. You can stud your dog for about 2500 and the common thing is that you also get pick of the litter. If you get a girl the puppies end up paying for the dog as each dog can have about 5 puppies. You have to get a C-section for the birth which is about 1000. So far you have 1600( A good find for a bulldog)+2500 (stud fee)+1000(C-section). So by the time she has the puppies you are sitting at about 5100. Minus pick of the litter you have about 4 pups left. Depending on the area you could sell yours for 3500. 3500 x 4=14000 potential and that is twice a year if you want. The dog more than pays for itself. Plus they are just good family and guard dogs. They are very good with kids and they are very chill as they get older. The only reason I didnt get a girl is that I didnt want to deal with the bleeding twice a year.