Reefgen Gonis, Montis, Favias, Duncans, Gorgs! Big chunky frags!

Lexinverts

Hello all:

After being gone for two months, I need to clear some of the frags out of my tanks that turned into colonies over the summer.

Many thanks to Badxgillen for taking care of everything for me while I was gone! I'll be at the upcoming meeting at All Things Aquarium and can bring frags there.

Reef Gen Green Goniopora. You won't find a hardier or greener goniopora. I have to frag my mother colony up about twice per year to prevent them from overgrowing my tank. 25 bucks per mini-colony. One min-colony pending, 4 left.

89rgRey.jpg

6LUsXP5.jpg

Favia mini colonies. This is one of my favorite favias. It is teal green with orange/pink mouths. This one grows fast for me. 25 bucks per min--colony One mini-colony pending, one left.

7dQj4Cc.jpg

Citrus Mistress encrusting Montipora. This is my favorite encrusting Monti. This one originally came from Cuttlefish and Corals. It is super bright orange with forest green polyps. It is makes a very nice contrast to sunset Montipora if you have them growing side by side. 15 bucks per chunky frag. 6 frags pending, 4 left

q3Ar1yZ.jpg

Superman encrusting Montipora. This one is sweet. 15 bucks for this fully encrusted frag. Pending

MIUA7Up.jpg

Rainbow encrusting Montipora. Another one of my favorites. 15 bucks for this sweet frag.

LABmhdG.jpg

Big frag of Blonde Haired Blue Eyed B&%$%s. 25 bucks. These zoas are really nice!

cFx3iLs.jpg

Branching Apple Berry Monti. This one came from Stylaster originally. 15 bucks per frag. All 4 frags Pending. If anyone else would like a frag, I can make more!

THsfBH4.jpg

tAEndSh.jpg

Duncanopsammia. Big fluffy Duncan frags. These guys are slow growing, but these frags are fully healed and really nice. 20 bucks each.

3WQAAHD.jpg

Ey820ox.jpg

Grubes Gorgonian mini-colony. This is the same strain of gorgonian that they have in the display tank at Upscales. This is a good starter Gorgonian if you haven't tried them before. Very hardy, pretty pink color, and adds lot of movement to the tank! 20 bucks for this huge frag! Pending to Zorroreef

FudiU4u.jpg

• Like 2

If you have any left I’ll take a green Goni and a duncun frag Andy. But I just left for my honeymoon, literally sitting on the plane and won’t be back for two weeks. So I’ll see what you’ve got when I get back :)

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paratore said:

If you have any left I’ll take a green Goni and a duncun frag Andy. But I just left for my honeymoon, literally sitting on the plane and won’t be back for two weeks. So I’ll see what you’ve got when I get back :)

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Congrats Cody! I’ll hold them for you! Have a great trip!

Citrus mistress, apple berry, and maaaaybe a duncan (need to think on that one). Might also contemplate a goniopora but I already have a frag of wicked witch goniopora that I am slowly growing out.

But I’d love a frag of the apple berry for sure.

I will be at the meeting this saturday if nothing goes out of plan.

Edited by LadAShark

5 hours ago, LadAShark said:

Citrus mistress, apple berry, and maaaaybe a duncan (need to think on that one). Might also contemplate a goniopora but I already have a frag of wicked witch goniopora that I am slowly growing out.

But I’d love a frag of the apple berry for sure.

I will be at the meeting this saturday if nothing goes out of plan.

Ok, please let me know by Friday evening if you are able to come to the meeting and exactly what you want me to bring. Thanks!