Meeting on August 25th!

Flashy Fins

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

Bummed to miss the meeting this month but I hope everyone has a great time!  ATA is a great shop and I'm sure there will be plenty of nice livestock to ogle.  

I can't make the meeting 😥

Me an you good sir need to get together soon though, I owe ya a Rock flower!..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

Bummed to miss the meeting this month but I hope everyone has a great time!  ATA is a great shop and I'm sure there will be plenty of nice livestock to ogle.  

2 minutes ago, Ron said:

Sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it... we will do our best to represent without you but it won't be the same 😞

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ron said:

Hey no worries!  Let me know, I've been wondering what happened to that 750 you got or alternately my tank is rockin' and rollin' and actually worth seeing at this point. 😂💪

37 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sorry to hear you guys won't be able to make it... we will do our best to represent without you but it won't be the same 😞

Haha yea, I wish I could.  Been jones'ing to go to a reef store here recently and I'm missing my chance today.  Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone next month and then especially at Frag Fest. 

Just a quick shout out to Bert - our grill master yesterday.  If you didn't happen to make it to the meeting you missed some tasty burgers and dogs done to perfection by our very own VP @badxgillen.  Thanks again for putting your cooking talents on display... my taste buds were quite happy.

Thanks to everyone who made the trip down despite the rather late announcement.  It was good to catch up with folk and hear what people have been up to this summer.  Sounds like a lot of you have been having some fun outdoors and traveling so glad you were able to take some time out to talk fish/coral for a bit.

Hope to see you all (and more) at our next meeting.

• Like 5

I'm also looking forward to seeing pics! :photo:

I know she'll blush, but I think a certain member deserves special recognition...

When the raffle for the AI Prime was drawn, the winner was not present. Written on the back of the ticket was Liz [illegible last name], but with no forum username or other contact details, we had little choice but to redraw, with @Gil&Fin winning the second time around. Not long after, the mysterious Liz was back, having just stepped out of the meeting for a short time. Holly graciously handed over the prize, earning her unofficial status as PNWMAS MVP! :clap:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Flashy Fins said:

I know she'll blush, but I think a certain member deserves special recognition...

When the raffle for the AI Prime was drawn, the winner was not present. Written on the back of the ticket was Liz [illegible last name], but with no forum username or other contact details, we had little choice but to redraw, with @Gil&Fin winning the second time around. Not long after, the mysterious Liz was back, having just stepped out of the meeting for a short time. Holly graciously handed over the prize, earning her unofficial status as PNWMAS MVP! :clap:

Karma will reward her.  Hopefully her calcium reactor will spontaneously work flawlessly from now on. 😊

• Haha 1

Well...I turned over "the box" with the light in it. You didn't think I gave Liz the actual light, did you? Bwahahah!

Thanks for the kudos Cherany, but most would have done the same, and a bit more graciously I'm sure. I almost punched Sean in the face for telling me Liz was back...

When the raffle for the AI Prime was drawn, the winner was not present. Written on the back of the ticket was Liz [illegible last name], but with no forum username or other contact details, we had little choice but to redraw, with [mention=15555]Gil&Fin[/mention] winning the second time around. Not long after, the mysterious Liz was back, having just stepped out of the meeting for a short time. Holly graciously handed over the prize, earning her unofficial status as PNWMAS MVP! :clap:

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Karma will reward her.  Hopefully her calcium reactor will spontaneously work flawlessly from now on. [emoji4]
THAT is funny. You know who I'll be PMing when I can't get my new APEX programmed to control said CR, don't you?!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

sorry I couldn't make it. Dawn (whom some of you know) tore her ACL, LCL, ruptured her meniscus, and hair line fractured her tibia.

so yeah, shiny wet things took a back seat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ouch!  Sorry to hear that Brian - wish her well for us.  Hope she has as painless recovery as possible. Sure doesn’t sound like fun. 

Thanks for the well wishes.  She stepped off the back of my motorcycle on a steep gravel road.  She slipped on a big rock, then kept slipping, and slipping... till she ended up in the bottom of a road side ditch.   I fully expected her to be laughing..I mean we were both wearing fully armored riding gear,  then she was clutching her knee. 

So now she is in the dreaded "brace". 

• Sad 3