Meeting on August 25th!

Flashy Fins

Hope you all enjoyed the summer break last month and are ready to meet, greet, swap, and shop this one! :mermaid:

When: Saturday, August 25th at 12 pm till the cows come home  fish stop swimming  raffle prizes are claimed ;)

Where: All Things Aquariums in Wilsonville, Oregon

This great little shop is a longtime sponsor of our club forum and a fantastic source for healthy, beautiful fish & corals!  Everyone is welcome! 

More info to come as food and other details are finalized, but I can promise you won't want to miss it!

Tell us what raffle prizes you'd love to see!

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

That’s a nice venue. Sirena and I will be on the coast in the RV that weekend so won’t be able to make it.

Bummer - you will be missed!  Sounds like not a terrible option though with the weather we have been having... could use a nice cool ocean breeze about now 😓

• Like 1

22 hours ago, albertareef said:

Fine - rub it in Greg. I can’t even try to go to sleep until after midnight when it might cool down enough to not be sweating in bed. 

Get AC..............................sorry  I cant live without it...............

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LadAShark said:

As for prizes, uh, not sure what the standard is/pricing for the raffle.

The idea is members throw out ideas, and the club officers decide what we can swing. Hearing what people are wishing for is helpful, whether it's a $20 item or a $200 item. Keeps us from thinking everyone wants X, when in fact most people really want Y or Z. So far, LED lights and gift cards are popular suggestions. Others welcome!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Flashy Fins said:

The idea is members throw out ideas, and the club officers decide what we can swing. Hearing what people are wishing for is helpful, whether it's a $20 item or a $200 item. Keeps us from thinking everyone wants X, when in fact most people really want Y or Z. So far, LED lights and gift cards are popular suggestions. Others welcome!

Then I think I’ll go with that. LED lights and gift cards sound awesome. I was going to recommend some frags/clams/whatnot but a giftcard of course is more flexible and hence better.

• Like 1