Share the Love

sroberts

I have four tanks that I am looking to give to someone that would like to have them.  I need to clear out space and it looks

like I will never use them again as I once thought.  I would love to get some frags in return if you have them but I am not 

looking for a lot.  First come first served.

I have a 75 gallon glass tank that was the sump on my 200 gallon tank until just recently.  It needs to be cleaned up and have some of

the partitions re-glued.  It is a three chamber set up.

I have a 75 gallon acrylic tank that I believe holds water fine.  I have not had it full for some time.  I used to sit in one of my classrooms to

hold koi that I grew out from the summer spawning.  Before that it was in another classroom growing Salmon fry.

The third tank is a 40 gallon tank that comes with a black stand and a black canopy.  This could be a great looking tank if you spent some time

cleaning it up some.  This is a nice looking setup that has not been used in several years.

Finally I have what I think is either a 40 or a 55 gallon glass tank that again has not been used for some time.  It is clean and will not need much to 

get it going.

Feel free to call me directly if any of these tanks would be of interest to you.  I would love to give them to someone that is part of the forum.

My number is 360-921-5421 and you could call me or text me.  I am located in Hazeldell area of Vancouver with easy access to either Hwy 205 or I -5

Share the Love!

• Like 3