Moving sale-- Last of it!! SW Portland

rdavis

Hi everyone-- I'm moving across the country and I need to get the tanks torn down. No pests in the tank other than colt coral and green zooanthids

Here are some things I would like to sell, I'll add to the list as I get time and some better pictures.

1. Rock with a frogspawn and torch. Both green, probably between 6-9 heads each. Rock is about the size of a hand. $30.00 SOLD

2. Flat rock about the size of two hands covered with green zooanthids and two green bubble tip anemones. $30.00 Sold

3. Fist sized rock with green toadstool $15 Pending

4. Fist sized rock covered with green star polyps (bright) $25 Sold

5. large rock with three green bubble tip anemones $30.00 Sold

6. Rock with a bright red rock flower anemone, purple/blue mushrooms, green zoas $40.00 See Below

7. Pair of clownfish, one Picasso female and one  oscellaris male-- great fish that love their anemones, very healthy never had signs of disease $50.00 for the pair Sold

Sorry for the crummy pictures, but you get the idea. I can also sell rocks with colt coral & green zoas for $10 each-- they are very similar to Kenya trees. I live in the SW and can meet in Hillsdale.

Edited by rdavis

More stuff from my pico tank

Two maxi-mini anemones, one is red with green fringe and one is blue-ish with green fringe. Comes with the rock. $30 Sold

Rock with three small mushrooms (Rhodactis?) green with orange edges. $20

IMG_7430.jpg

Rock with two small green mushrooms (Rhodactis too?) and a small bunch of zoas $30 I'm not sure where the orange ricordia went... Sold

Two sexy shrimp $20 for both Sold

Conch $10 Sold

Frag of Sunny D with five polyps $30 Sold

Edited by rdavis

I have a few smaller tanks, too.

Oceanic glass 20 gallon "cube". 16x16x18.5h --Not Drilled-- $20

Via Aqua 780 20 gallon 20x13x18.5 -- $20

Generic 15 gallon tall 20x10x18 --$10

Fluval evo 5 gallon with stock light -- $40

All are being cleaned right now with a vinegar soak.

I also have a 60 gallon acrylic cube 23 x 23 x 26 from truview. Corner acrylic sheets are black, front is in good condition but can probably use a good buff as there are a few scratches, mostly on the outside. I drilled it to make a Herbie overflow and it is super quiet. It would include a nice glass sump, newer Jebao pump, SCA skimmer, and a couple of Jebao powerheads for $350

Still have the Clowns $40?

Two red rock flower anemones, one alone on a rock $30

IMG_7850_v1.JPG

One on larger piece of Pukani with other mushrooms, lime-gree zoas, and a half-dead SPS from Rudy $40

MVIMG_20180804_172554.jpg

A couple of small pieces of GSP & as much colt coral as you want come free with purchase!

The last bits left!

I got one of the flower anemones to release from the rock, now it is hanging with my other one. Both anemones can be had for $40-- They are super bright.

IMG_7864.JPG

I have a small frag rock with three rhodactis mushrooms. The whole frag is about the size of a silver dollar $10 These are nice quality mushrooms

IMG_7867.JPG

Finally, I have an old shell with four small green ricordia on it-- mama was big and bright!  $15

IMG_7870.JPG

Buy all of this for $50! Sold!

Edited by rdavis