Nuvo 30g / Kessil / Sunny Ds / Skimmers

jadams7

I will be gearing up to move here in the next couple weeks, and wanted to clear out some extra things I would prefer not moving. 

First up, innovative marine 30g nuvo tank, stand, glass lid, media basket, Kessil 150w sky blue with gooseneck. Also will include a ton of misc chemicals, mag float, test kit, tubing, etc. A couple buckets and bags worth of stuff. $325 OBO

I also have a couple nano skimmers that I don't need. Both work great. 

Hydor slim skim - $50

Aquamaxx WS-1 -$75

I have 3 frags of Sunny D zoas as well. Happy and healthy.  My pictures are terrible, but if you want one anyway hit me up and I can send one over. 

8 heads -$30

8 heads - $30

10 heads - $35

I am coming down to Salem on Thursday (7/19) before noon if anyone wants anything and can meet up along the highway. Otherwise, I am located in Vancouver Wa up near the Salmon Creek hospital. 

skimmers.jpg

tank.jpg

Edited by jadams7

8 hours ago, albertareef said:

That was a nice deal for someone!

As long as it stays together :laugh: those older round corner IMs are known to have issues.......

Yes was a good deal I thought about it for a second......

1 hour ago, spectra said:

As long as it stays together :laugh: those older round corner IMs are known to have issues.......

Yes was a good deal I thought about it for a second......

I thought it was just the old 16s and 24s that were cracking because of the 6mm glass. Haven't heard any of the old 30s cracking.. maybe because of the 8mm, thicker glass?