Amazing new shipments!

It’s sold. Let me know if u want me to pm u when I get another one. Have a cool blue available. 

Yes, please PM the price of what that one sold for. That way I know if I want a notification when you get another lol default_smile.png

And I’m looking for a blue carpet! Pm me a price please!

Thanks!

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Was in today and yes those nems...............:cool: if I didnt know what the blue one would turn into I would have bought it...............my tank just doesnt work.........

And the acans and scolys well they are really SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Paratore said:

Yes, please PM the price of what that one sold for. That way I know if I want a notification when you get another lol default_smile.png

And I’m looking for a blue carpet! Pm me a price please!

Thanks!

I sold the rainbow for $800. The blue is pictured in the last pic I just updated. 

I sold the rainbow for $800. The blue is pictured in the last pic I just updated. 

I saw that after my phone finally loaded the pics.
Pm me a price please, blue carpet has been on my list.

Trying to cram a few more in that 75 eh Cody?  They are quite nice!  Did you get that blue carpet?

No I didn’t get it, they never got back to me with a price.

But yes, I need more nems lol! I am going to take this tank in a mixed Anemone direction. Currently got this 10” Ritteri that is going through treatment. It will go in the tank next Tuesday [emoji41]c0964492df63b93667119ff985ee81f5.jpg

• Like 2

These ones run $4-600. I would be happy to hook u up next time if u let me know ahead of time.
if u are looking for fast answers give the shop a call. A few people use my Facebook/Instagram accounts. 

Sounds good!

Do you have connections to get hand picked Ritteri anemones? I want some different colors but all the online stores just sell a “Ritteri” and you can’t pick colors. I don’t want another purple lol and I don’t mind paying a little extra to know what color I’m getting :)