trahelyk

Out-of-hobby garage sale - Saturday July 14

42 minutes ago, 503reefland said:

Those gyres are a HOT item!😉

I hope someone got video evidence :laugh: Who won? And geez people it’s not worth fighting over! Let’s not get all Black Friday Wal-Mart style.:peace:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Not to Self never buy a gyre...might be held hostage. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I will take your brs stuff, and maybe a couple odds and ends.

Should I bring a tazer with me when I get it??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

As most of u know I won’t sit my dirty laundry on a public forumn. To the person who I had a disagreement with on the Gyre. If you need it more than me I will gladly meet you and transfer it to you. I do not want any bad blood with any fellow reefers and surely would have not been a FIGHT over it. So if you really need it PM me and we will work it out 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, River City Corals said:

As most of u know I won’t sit my dirty laundry on a public forumn. To the person who I had a disagreement with on the Gyre. If you need it more than me I will gladly meet you and transfer it to you. I do not want any bad blood with any fellow reefers and surely would have not been a FIGHT over it. So if you really need it PM me and we will work it out 

Wow maybe you should have just brought the dog with you :laugh: its so friendly :popcorn:

21 hours ago, River City Corals said:

Hahaha I had a feeling it was something you wanted that started it!

my buddy got the refractometer he was after but was joking texting me about the 4 people waiting in the driveway before he opened at 9 LOL He said it was like the Purge...so I made this hahaha

F60B4EBF-2E8E-41BF-A605-CF7BADABC816.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just met trahelyk to pick up a couple things. Cool dude! A few gems for free that nobody snatched up. Flipper, tunze Care magnet, mj1200..... these are good things that should’ve even went fast for sale at a good price. Even better free! Wish he still had a tank I could’ve thrown a few thank you frags at. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mrk13p said:

Just met trahelyk to pick up a couple things. Cool dude! A few gems for free that nobody snatched up. Flipper, tunze Care magnet, mj1200..... these are good things that should’ve even went fast for sale at a good price. Even better free! Wish he still had a tank I could’ve thrown a few thank you frags at. 

Yep very cool dude! I got three fish from him a couple months ago, they are the stars of the tank.

587988_1.jpg

• Like 2

I've never been compared to the Big L before. You guys are making me blush.

• Like 2

El Duderino... if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.

Classic!

• Haha 1

I still have a few things I'd really like to clear out. STEEP discounts now!

• Kessil A150W Ocean Blue - $60
  • Spectrapure 5-stage 90GPD RODI system with chloramine removal and a newish RO membrane (CR-RODI-90-10) - $100
  • Saltwater mixing station (including pump) - $40
  • 10 gal tank, 2 gal tank, glass heaters, Salifert test kits - FREE! Keep these things out of the landfill! 
  • Like 1

Might be interested in the Kessil

I still have a few things I'd really like to clear out. STEEP discounts now!
  • Kessil A150W Ocean Blue - $60
  • Spectrapure 5-stage 90GPD RODI system with chloramine removal and a newish RO membrane (CR-RODI-90-10) - $100
  • Saltwater mixing station (including pump) - $40
  • 10 gal tank, 2 gal tank, glass heaters, Salifert test kits - FREE! Keep these things out of the landfill! 

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk