Trade in Albany

Huntero1975

So soon i am going to be going to a 150 tall fish system.

I am looking to trade all these Items.

I am looking for a pair of mp40's and dc return pump would prefer to stay away from the Jebao/jecod pumps

My list is below, i would not mind trading all my stuff for pumps, Everything is in good working order. I do have a truck and can help you get stuff home if needed

I have 2 mp'10 quit drives. Only about a 1 year run time

I have Knopp calcium reactor small size good for up to about 90 gallons, comes with circulation pump and have a lifter pump to feed the unit.

I have Milwakie regulator only use 3 months

1 have a 5lbs co2 bottle 3/4 or more full

I have calc. media and mag media for reactor

I have a 29 biocube with hood and stand, clean and ready.

I have intake media basket

I have intake refug basket with led light

I have biocube skimmer that has been modded and have extra wood air stones

I have 30 gallon cube tank not drilled currently running

I have a cpr aero hob skimmer

I have a tunze nano ato system

2 150watt heaters

• Like 1

So soon i am going to be going to a 150 tall fish system.
I am looking to trade all these Items or sell them. To fund bigger pumps.
I am looking for a pair of mp40's and dc return pump would prefer to stay away from the Jebao/jecod pumps
My list is below, i would not mind trading all my stuff for pumps, Everything is in good working order. I do have a truck and can help you get stuff home if needed
I have 2 mp'10 quit drives. Only about a 1 year run time
I have Knopp calcium reactor small size good for up to about 90 gallons, comes with circulation pump and have a lifter pump to feed the unit.
I have Milwakie regulator only use 3 months
1 have a 5lbs co2 bottle 3/4 or more full
I have calc. media and mag media for reactor
I have a 29 biocube with hood and stand, clean and ready.
I have intake media basket
I have intake refug basket with led light
I have biocube skimmer that has been modded and have extra wood air stones
I have 30 gallon cube tank not drilled currently running
I have a cpr aero hob skimmer
I have a tunze nano ato system
2 150watt heaters
Pricing would be nice ;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@Huntero1975 club rules require clear pricing in sale threads.  We discourage doing otherwise because it isn't a very transparent method of doing business and it can lead to people feeling like they got 'sharked'.  There's certainly nothing wrong with negotiating but it needs to start at the same place for everyone. 

While I'm sure that's not your intention at all, please understand that the rule is there for everyone's good.  Good luck with sale, I hope you'll share your new system with us! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

@Huntero1975 club rules require clear pricing in sale threads.  We discourage doing otherwise because it isn't a very transparent method of doing business and it can lead to people feeling like they got 'sharked'.  There's certainly nothing wrong with negotiating but it needs to start at the same place for everyone. 

While I'm sure that's not your intention at all, please understand that the rule is there for everyone's good.  Good luck with sale, I hope you'll share your new system with us! 

That's why I stated trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to trade out all at one and be done rather then sell 1 item at a time.

I don't have any set prices, and i am very flexible if someone does want to buy a part of the system.

I want to get ready for the upgrade and move on.. that why if you read my post I say i would be willing to trade all of it for the 3 pumps I am looking for.

I hope that makes it more transparent.

I have been reefing for about 13 years I am well known in the Seattle and Nashville areas.

I dont rip people off and I dont lie about what I have.

I have been know to give any coral before selling for money to help noobs get a tank rolling.

Edited by Huntero1975

22 minutes ago, Huntero1975 said:

That's why I stated trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to trade out all at one and be done rather then sell 1 item at a time.

I don't have any set prices, and i am very flexible if someone does want to buy a part of the system.

I want to get ready for the upgrade and move on.. that why if you read my post I say i would be willing to trade all of it for the 3 pumps I am looking for.

I hope that makes it more transparent.

I have been reefing for about 13 years I am well known in the Seattle and Nashville areas.

I dont rip people off and I dont lie about what I have.

I have been know to give any coral before selling for money to help noobs get a tank rolling.

As noted by @youcallmenny, no offense was intended - simply trying to advise as to the forum rules so that everyone is on the same page and, as you saw from the first reply, there is certainly interest in that information.  You can also always make use of "OBO" to reinforce the flexible nature of any pricing and/or do a "all for one" pricing to simplify things and still give folks an idea of what kind of overall value you are looking for.

Hope this helps.  GLWS/T

• Like 1

Well I guess my point is I am taking offense to being called shady. And I have clearly stated I wanted to trade and made a very reasonable offer of trade. Some one could get a lot of equipment for 3 used pumps if they have them.. that deal in it self should account for the type of person I am.
If you all feel the need to delete my post feel free. I am not going to tho. Just as a stand point of feeling bullied by the some of this group. I have even given coral and equipment to people in this group. And I am still new here. And how is saying I am open to offers and would like to trade mostly breaking your rules??
Maybe you all should take a second look at first word in the title to my post.. if I remember right it says trade. A clear explanation would be great. And I would please ask the two people that asked for individual prices most what I wrote them for everyone to see. That way we can clear up the sharing detail..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easiest solution if it’s a big deal would be to just move the thread the the WTB/Trade section

That’s is a very welcome idea sir!! I did not see that section when posting due to being at work and jumping back and forth.

9 minutes ago, R-3 said:

Easiest solution if it’s a big deal would be to just move the thread the the WTB/Trade section

1 minute ago, Huntero1975 said:

That’s is a very welcome idea sir!! I did not see that section when posting due to being at work and jumping back and forth.

This seems like a reasonable approach if you are OK with it as well.  We are just bouncing this off the other mods to make sure no one objects then can move it if we get the thumbs up.  Sound good?

This seems like a reasonable approach if you are OK with it as well.  We are just bouncing this off the other mods to make sure no one objects then can move it if we get the thumbs up.  Sound good?

You bet.. I really just wanted to keep this whole thing simple.. and it has going off track.

Huntero1975, I understand you want to trade everything for 3 specific pumps, so I moved your post to the trade section and edited it to remove the mention of selling. If you wish to sell, just list a price, either for the lot or piece by piece. You can add OBO for flexibility. It's nothing personal and is a rule that applies to everyone. Looks like a great deal for someone!

Huntero1975, I understand you want to trade everything for 3 specific pumps, so I moved your post to the trade section and edited it to remove the mention of selling. If you wish to sell, just list a price, either for the lot or piece by piece. You can add OBO for flexibility. It's nothing personal and is a rule that applies to everyone. Looks like a great deal for someone!

Thank you for your help..