He's in!!! Yeah.. successful introduction of the sohal.

• 2 weeks later...

and...............now I have ich.

so a combined total of about 400 gallons of water, copper, testing, more testing... and I have to go fallow.

that's cool though, it will be easy to catch all the fish in my tank.... where is the stab a knife in my eye emoticon?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

so a combined total of about 400 gallons of water, copper, testing, more testing... and I have to go fallow.

that's cool though, it will be easy to catch all the fish in my tank.... where is the stab a knife in my eye emoticon?

Bummer for sure.  I'm still trying to figure out why all my SPS is dying so, while different, I feel your pain. 😂 (closest emoticon I could find)

22 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Wow that QT helped :laugh: sorry had to......................

I am one who says [language filter] it and just tosses the fish in.................:popcorn:

9 hours ago, albertareef said:

Bummer for sure.  I'm still trying to figure out why all my SPS is dying so, while different, I feel your pain. 😂 (closest emoticon I could find)

If you need more forest fire let me know...............

• Like 1

Bummer for sure.  I'm still trying to figure out why all my SPS is dying so, while different, I feel your pain. [emoji23] (closest emoticon I could find)
I've felt that pain before. Sorry, my friend, but I do have some simple sps that I can throw at ya, if you'd like...sour apples, german blues, acros etc, etc...lmk

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bummer, Brian, that sucks. So notorious for ich, tangs are. As, someone mentioned, it might be just as easy to just throw them in. If they're gonna get it, they're gonna get it... Sorry man.

7 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I've felt that pain before. Sorry, my friend, but I do have some simple sps that I can throw at ya, if you'd like...sour apples, german blues, acros etc, etc...lmk

Thanks man.  I need to figure out the issue and/or go fallow for a while just in case of pests (which I haven't found any evidence of).

• Like 1