theDSBlack

Jason Fox Rainbow Inceinerator Palys - 4 Heads

Posted (edited)

I have a 4 head frag of JF Rainbow Incinerator that I'm look to sell $30 per head = $120 or best offer . I'm also open to trades for coral.

JF-rainbow-incinerator.png

Edited by theDSBlack

• Similar Content

• By NateDawg
      So this really odd thing is happening, I have about 30ish separate zoa/paly colonies in my tank and they are all doing very well except for one variety, I have rastas in two places, a colony on the frag rack and one on the zoa garden I put together. Both of them have shrunken polyps, not closed but just very shrunken polyps, and I just have no idea why they are shrinking, especially when both of them are doing the same thing and none of the other 29 varieties are having issues... Any thoughts/experiences?
    • By NateDawg
      Gunna experiment here with something fun and a bit new. I was scrounging around and found some acrylic sheets and some plumbing fittings and decided to make a 1 gallon mini cube DT. It will have water pumped from the sump of my main tank into this one then back though the bulkhead and will be mounted on the wall next to the main DT. Now the question is, should I make this into a small single red mangrove refuge (which would increase nutrient export and increase copopods which equals more food for the ruby red dragonet), or make this into a really cool little zoa/paly mini tank... I'm split between the two.

• By Koswizzle
      H I am looking for the best 50 gallon frag tank to start my first tank. I was looking at the low boy, but I wanted to see if there is any better tanks then the lowboy pm me please! Thank you - Koswizzle