Share the love (kinda)

The ReefBox

So here is a share the love oppurthnity but I borrowed a tank stand and sump from The Clark. He no longer wants and I don’t need. I have added a current twin t5 light to the set up thectank is about 50 gallon acrylic with int overflow box and three spin stream nozzles  it can use a lil reconditioning but not bad  this is a great temp set up or Qt 

firstcto say “share the love” and pick up in Vancouver tomorrow gets it all!!!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, mrk13p said:

SHARE the love! I need a temp tank since my tank cracked! Able to pick up tomorrow 

It’s yours must be picked up tomorrow. Just moved into new house we built. Wife says take it back to Jeremy(the Clark)  Jeremy says you want it. I say ‘no’ wife will kill me. Jeremy says give it out. So that’s the deal!  I’m in vancouver

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, River City Corals said:

It’s yours must be picked up tomorrow. Just moved into new house we built. Wife says take it back to Jeremy(the Clark)  Jeremy says you want it. I say ‘no’ wife will kill me. Jeremy says give it out. So that’s the deal!  I’m in vancouver

Haha ok I’m free all day. Lemme know what times good. I think you still have my number. We were gonna trade tanks earlier. Just text me. If not I’ll dm you