Headed to Omaha in the morning!

• Like 4

Congrats Beavs!  First return trip sine 2007 I believe. Not an alum but definitely rooting for them. Was a bit worried after they dropped the first game but they bounced back nicely. 

• Like 3

Understandably silent and sullen yesterday.

Uncontrollably loud and obnoxious now.

Stand by for tomorrow's attitude.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

Understandably silent and sullen yesterday.

Uncontrollably loud and obnoxious now.

Stand by for tomorrow's attitude.

That was a crazy comeback.  Looked like the season was over with a foul ball pop up and then it turns into a 2 out RBI to tie followed by a HR to drive in the winning run.  Wow.  Glad I caught it.  Now if the Beavs can just get a good outing from a starting pitcher for a change...

• Like 1

That was a crazy comeback.  Looked like the season was over with a foul ball pop up and then it turns into a 2 out RBI to tie followed by a HR to drive in the winning run.  Wow.  Glad I caught it.  Now if the Beavs can just get a good outing from a starting pitcher for a change...
Exactly! That pop fly drop was unbelievable! Emotional rollercoaster, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Since Andrew is still probably out celebrating (or just out) let me be the first to congratulate the Beavs on their third national Baseball championship in the modern era.  Great stiuff!

I mentioned getting a strong performance from the starting pitching and wow!  Two hit shutout  from Kevin Abel for his fourth win in the playoffs- talk about coming through - and this guy is a frosh. 

Enjoy Beaver Nation!

• Like 3

Since Andrew is still probably out celebrating (or just out) let me be the first to congratulate the Beavs on their third national Baseball championship in the modern era.  Great stiuff!
I mentioned getting a strong performance from the starting pitching and wow!  Two hit shutout  from Kevin Abel for his fourth win in the playoffs- talk about coming through - and this guy is a frosh. 
Enjoy Beaver Nation!
Man, what a freaking performance! That was truly incredible. Super stoked for my Beavs!

• Like 1