aquacontroller for 24 nano

seafishinmn

I have the Aquatop Recife 24gallon tank and recently added the HD Prime light.  Wanted to use the  older model Neptune aquacontroller jr, which i have, but my display  isnt working. The backlight doesn't light up.  I would like to be able to control control my  koralia, heater, pump and skimmer.  What are everyone's thoughts? I am not dosing anything now. Is a controller overkill for a small tank?  Is the newer Neptune Jr adaptable/large enough for what I want to control, I dont want to have to get another controller is I start with the smaller model? TIA for all ideas.

So 1st, the Prime HD requires it's own software to control its settings. Usually Android or iOS, 2nd, The Korllia Powerheads are controlled by the Hydor Wavemakers.

As the old "Aquacontrollers" are long gone and Dead, you can reasonably find a good priced Apex Jr that would in fact control The Heater, Pump & Skimmer. There is a VDM Module that works for AquaIllumination lights though the Prime is it's own beast and only links wireless. As for the Korallia you can control it by turning on and off to create burst waves and using an EB8 plugs 4 & 8 and I believe plug 2 on an EB4 you can control it. 

• Like 1