Who's all going to the Hatfield Marine Science Center? 

7 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

Do we have any idea how many people  will be attending the meeting at the Hatfield Marine Science Center ?  I was thinking  about making some ribs that were already smoked down there and maybe using there bbq to warm them up and sauce them on site?  I'm wondering  if this is a good idea or not?

That is a nice thought Brandon. It was pretty light last year - probably 10 or 12 people. Not sure what all to expect this time around but it looks like Darcy and I will make it after all. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That is a nice thought Brandon. It was pretty light last year - probably 10 or 12 people. Not sure what all to expect this time around but it looks like Darcy and I will make it after all. 

Glad you both can make it!  I was thinking about doing 3 racks of ribs and a couple different kinds of brats

1 minute ago, Allthingscoral said:

What day is this that everybody's going?

It’s Saturday June 30 and Brandon that sounds like a great idea with the ribs. Sirena did the same with chicken last year and turned out well. It was challenging getting the grill started in the wind though.

Sirena and I will be there along with her daughter and 2 kids.

• Like 1

I'm about 80% likely to make it. We have a beach house with family and friends at Rockaway Beach during that time, but I'm hoping to slip away or convince everyone to make a day trip to Newport.

I was there last year and I enjoyed it. Sid is great. I learned a lot.

• Like 3

I will be attending and probably bringing something sweet food wise, it should be a wonderful weekend at the coast so I hope most of you can make it over. I am excited to see the renovated areas of the science center, and for Sid's presentation.

• Like 3

On 6/14/2018 at 7:44 AM, badxgillen said:

I will be attending and probably bringing something sweet food wise, it should be a wonderful weekend at the coast so I hope most of you can make it over. I am excited to see the renovated areas of the science center, and for Sid's presentation.

Happy you are going Bert.  Now on the food, are you bringing something sweet or something  sweeeet?

I'm going to buy ribs tomorrow, still looks like 3 racks of ribs should be enough.   From what I count maybe 14 people at the most. I hope more can make it, looks like the weather is going to well let's just hope not rain lol 

Awww looks like lots of sunshine in the forecast.

Edited by lewisriverfisherman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Well we will be there after all.  Anything we can bring? 

We are bringing Cole slaw , macaroni salad and potato salad. I have the plates ,napkins and leftover water from last months meeting.

i forgot to pass those off to Roy so an officer or board member will need to take them back. 

Forks would be helpful!

• Like 2