River City Corals

125 shallow SPS build. (Sneak peek)

So move is almost here!! With that brings a new build. Shout out to crystal reef aquatics, spectra and my good friend Serge.  More info to come 

04E816D1-ED35-42EB-9C73-7331DA5AB3D0.jpeg

• Like 5

Nice profile.  That'll be fun to see the stony coral from the top so well.  Is that your stand or workbench?

13 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Nice profile.  That'll be fun to see the stony coral from the top so well.  Is that your stand or workbench?

That’s the new stand 

• Like 1

Killer stand, wow!

Good looking tank, gonna be fun...

Love the look of that Brian - can't wait to see it up and running!  Dig the stand.

That stand and new build looks gorgeous! 

I really like that rustic look of the stand Brian!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, River City Corals said:

Thanks peeps  the stand design is inspired  by rustic meets modern and Sprexta gave me the design. 

Who the hell is that guy :unsure: 

Looks good though...……..you need to fix the auto correct on your phone I think ;) 

Looks pretty close to...…...Twins maybe ?  Trim was not on in the pic but you get the idea from Brians tank.....

IMG_2894.JPG

Edited by spectra
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, spectra said:

Who the hell is that guy :unsure: 

Looks good though...……..you need to fix the auto correct on your phone I think ;) 

Looks pretty close to...…...Twins maybe ?  Trim was not on in the pic but you get the idea from Brians tank.....

IMG_2894.JPG

So you stole the design from this Spextra fellow as well eh?  😄

I do think it looks really sharp. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, albertareef said:

So you stole the design from this Spextra fellow as well eh?  😄

I do think it looks really sharp. 

Cmon now get it straight its Sprexta :laugh: ok now back to the SPS build...………..I think its going to be a while though...….

• Haha 2

Will likely add a manifold between pump and inlet to tank for future expansion wait I already put one off back of pump. Got two new lo boy Frag tanks sitting in garage. Spectra I will need a double decker. Stand for them I believe!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looking sharp so far Brian!  Clean plumbing seems to be one of the hardest things to achieve so nice to get that sorted straight away.

1 minute ago, albertareef said:

Looking sharp so far Brian!  Clean plumbing seems to be one of the hardest things to achieve so nice to get that sorted straight away.

Agreed!!  Needs to be clean and effective !!  Water is being made now and hanging my new light today as well hopefully as day progresses I will start working on rock worjwork

• Like 1

Looking pretty sweet! Where did you source the gate valves on the overflow? I need one here pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will likely add a manifold between pump and inlet to tank for future expansion wait I already put one off back of pump. Got two new lo boy Frag tanks sitting in garage. Spectra I will need a double decker. Stand for them I believe!!

15 minutes ago, Willapa said:

Looking pretty sweet! Where did you source the gate valves on the overflow? I need one here pretty soon.

I got them from BRS not cheap.  Try pvcpartsonline.com

On 7/12/2018 at 7:34 PM, Willapa said:

If needed quick try george morlan............they had one on a build I did a while back. Just ask for a sch 80 one........I dont think they make them in sch 40.

2 hours ago, spectra said:

If needed quick try george morlan............they had one on a build I did a while back. Just ask for a sch 80 one........I dont think they make them in sch 40.

Yeah they had some st Ferguson too but way to spendy