Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lewisriverfisherman

👀 4 chalice

Recommended Posts

I think your over your limit in your tank and need an intervention! 😂 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flash21 said:

I think your over your limit in your tank and need an intervention! 😂 

Yah  your probably right....but I need something to spend my money on. 😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Flash21 said:

Upgrade? 

Lol was gunna say, spend it on a bigger tank!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Flash21 said:

Upgrade? 

You kind of set yourself up for that one Brandon!  Your collection is pretty amazing given how much room you have (or don’t have) to work with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well guys if I was in the position to have a bigger tank I would,  unfortunately at this time that won't be in the cards for me as my space for a tank is very limited. So I'll just have to just keep cramming corals in my lil tank to help feed the addiction bwahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chalice wise i have Miami Hurricane, Tyree Bubblegum Monster, JF Crazy Fox, Toxic Pie, Tyree Red Watwer Mellon, CB Hills Have Eyes, Pink Boobies, Oregon Mummy Eye, GB Avatar and a few JF ones i forget names of. Ill post some pics by the end of day :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrBret said:

Chalice wise i have Miami Hurricane, Tyree Bubblegum Monster, JF Crazy Fox, Toxic Pie, Tyree Red Watwer Mellon, CB Hills Have Eyes, Pink Boobies, Oregon Mummy Eye, GB Avatar and a few JF ones i forget names of. Ill post some pics by the end of day :)

Whoa... that is quite the list Bret!  Would like to see the pics of those as well - for Brandon’s sake of course 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I didnt get time to take current pics....just means these are all a little bigger now

20180513155903.JPG

20161202222052.JPG

20180218200843.JPG

20180125223051.JPG

20180125223215.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MrBret said:

Well I didnt get time to take current pics....just means these are all a little bigger now

20180513155903.JPG

20161202222052.JPG

20180218200843.JPG

20180125223051.JPG

20180125223215.JPG

Hey Bret thanks for posting  these pics I appreciate  it.  I guess I'm gonna have to come out your way again if I want more chalice. By the way I love my Oregon mummy  Eye I got from you a while back, it's my favorite coral in my tank. 

Edited by lewisriverfisherman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Bret what’s the third one on first pics?!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flash21 said:

Mr Bret what’s the third one on first pics?!?

That one is Tyree Red Watermelon . Any of these can be fragged up if their not already, just send me a message. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking for some chalice, what do you have?

I have a what I think is a bubblegum that I could break off a frag. I live in Vancouver


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, wantanewtank said:


I have a what I think is a bubblegum that I could break off a frag. I live in Vancouver


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested  do you have a pic?

Edited by lewisriverfisherman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I am interested  do you have a pic?

Yes, it’s not very big but is growing nicely.ac5c5656078d26e285d2b4a8fd6e1260.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, wantanewtank said:


Yes, it’s not very big but is growing nicely.ac5c5656078d26e285d2b4a8fd6e1260.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be interested in a frag.  I can pay or trade .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I would be interested in a frag.  I can pay or trade .

Make me an offer or what do you have to trade?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×