PowderBlue

Dog trainer recommendations

I am looking for a reputable dog trainer. My family is adding another member since we lost our 16 year old pitty a few months ago. I would like to have him put into training asap. If anyone has used someone in the past and was happy please let me know!

He will be home Friday or Monday depending on his flight! e1c40c8ca558ac070d6a502cf38f1f3d.jpg2c69eab6a2ccffb26ae122d84db26878.jpg48c09cf79bd5215271e71c60f21240ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Omg.  Great looking dog,  but the cat in the last photo is awesome!

• Like 2

Omg.  Great looking dog,  but the cat in the last photo is awesome!
Haha I know the cat is hilarious. Has that look like he totally runs the place and has no care in the world

What type of puppy Randall? 

Mini bull terrier. I want something I can toss in the car and ride around with. I've always had big dogs so he will seem tiny lol

Randall call me
I'll give ya a shout tomorrow! Just rolled into bed.

Awww beautiful dog! I always wanted a bull terrier. I have 2 American bullies. Only been up here 2 years. All my trainers back in Cali or else I would’ve been more than happy to help! These are my 2 bad kids! 

F5A73A44-C132-4801-B522-3AAD67953CD8.jpeg

• Like 6

My sister is a local vet tech here in keizer great with dogs owns a dane hereself and watches and cares for tons of local familys/animals 

• Like 1

Awww beautiful dog! I always wanted a bull terrier. I have 2 American bullies. Only been up here 2 years. All my trainers back in Cali or else I would’ve been more than happy to help! These are my 2 bad kids! 
F5A73A44-C132-4801-B522-3AAD67953CD8.thumb.jpeg.87cfe3c344d089921253d23fe45533c3.jpeg
They are beautiful! We have had pits for the past 16 years. We love the breed!

Randall call me
This.

My wife and I have been interested in a MBT for several years. From everything I've read, they're probably the best small dogs. I'm not a fan of small dogs, but these guys are like mini versions of big, adventures dogs. Plus, they shred less than this lady.... No way I would want to vacuum two of these. Congrats!7e1f278bae47581ce3110a54376b8cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

This.

My wife and I have been interested in a MBT for several years. From everything I've read, they're probably the best small dogs. I'm not a fan of small dogs, but these guys are like mini versions of big, adventures dogs. Plus, they shred less than this lady.... No way I would want to vacuum two of these. Congrats!7e1f278bae47581ce3110a54376b8cc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yea we dont do small dogs either. We have had good sized dogs up to 240 pound Mastiffs. But we want something we can take everywhere! I'll try to bring him to a meeting and you can check him out!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PowderBlue said:

Yea we dont do small dogs either. We have had good sized dogs up to 240 pound Mastiffs. But we want something we can take everywhere! I'll try to bring him to a meeting and you can check him out!

Hey Randall - I guarantee that if you bring him, he will be the most popular attendee at the meeting!  Super cute!

• Like 1

Randall call me

I lost your number bro shoot me a call or text 5032674537