Designer Clownfish

MrsBret

I kind of dig that golden nugget maroon but the gold stripe I had before was a %&*@# and I have too much invested in my other fish to risk having them torn apart.  It is interesting to see the results of all the selective breeding going on out there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrsBret said:

I haven't seen one in person I dont think but from the photo above I kinda like the looks of the gold stripe maroon. (Furtively looking thru store to make sure I dont see one)

There are other types of Maroon here but not that one.   Here are someone's Ultr Phantoms ( Will keep them happy till you pick them up )  

20180606_155826.jpg

20180606_155821.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChrisQ said:

WOW! i just realized that my pair of clowns are Black Photon's when i always thought they were True Percs.

I should take a video and hopefully confirm this.

If you go to Sea and Reefs websight and click on products, then designer clowns.......read the story on them and you can see what makes a Black Photon :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MrBret said:

There are other types of Maroon here but not that one.   Here are someone's Ultr Phantoms ( Will keep them happy till you pick them up )  

20180606_155826.jpg

20180606_155821.jpg

Thanks cant wait to grab them ;)

22 hours ago, albertareef said:

Those are pretty slick as well!

They sure are :laugh: will look great in the IM14 but need to find a nice nem for them now......

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Savo said:

how much where they selling the black storm?

Depends if you order a " WYSIWYG " one from their website =$225    If i don't order from the WYSIWYG and just say...." I would like 6 Black Storms added to my order please "   they are $150 when i order them that way, but you don't get to pick your exact fish that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Gold Strip Maroons are $26 each. The Gold Nugget Maroons are $65 each, the start out looking like a Thunder Maroon ( all white body ) and the white turns to the golden color as they mature.  Availability can be 2 business days from when the order is placed.

22 minutes ago, MrBret said:

Gold Strip Maroons are $26 each. The Gold Nugget Maroons are $65 each, the start out looking like a Thunder Maroon ( all white body ) and the white turns to the golden color as they mature.  Availability can be 2 business days from when the order is placed.

pm'd