MrsBret

Designer Clownfish

On Wednesday we have a nice assortment of Designer Clowns coming in. Go to https://www.seaandreef.com and let us know by noon tomorrow if theres a particular clown variety you want and we'll add it!

s&r_new_black&white_clownfish.jpg

15281591745899076502164774382694001_1528159180824.jpg

15281591958232971320738365775127001_1528159198000.jpg

• Like 2

Oooh...  Those are pretty cool!  I'm generally not a big clown fan but there have been some real interesting ones hitting the market recently.

• Like 1

Yes, so many interesting looks! I love watching clowns who are paired up. Also love clowns who love on anemones ♡

20180604_193357.jpg

Screenshot_20180604-193316_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

I kind of dig that golden nugget maroon but the gold stripe I had before was a %&*@# and I have too much invested in my other fish to risk having them torn apart.  It is interesting to see the results of all the selective breeding going on out there.

• Like 1

I haven't seen one in person I dont think but from the photo above I kinda like the looks of the gold stripe maroon. (Furtively looking thru store to make sure I dont see one)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrsBret said:

I haven't seen one in person I dont think but from the photo above I kinda like the looks of the gold stripe maroon. (Furtively looking thru store to make sure I dont see one)

There are other types of Maroon here but not that one.   Here are someone's Ultr Phantoms ( Will keep them happy till you pick them up )  

20180606_155826.jpg

20180606_155821.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, MrBret said:

There are other types of Maroon here but not that one.   Here are someone's Ultr Phantoms ( Will keep them happy till you pick them up )  

20180606_155826.jpg

20180606_155821.jpg

Those are pretty slick as well!

• Like 1

WOW! i just realized that my pair of clowns are Black Photon's when i always thought they were True Percs.

I should take a video and hopefully confirm this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisQ said:

WOW! i just realized that my pair of clowns are Black Photon's when i always thought they were True Percs.

I should take a video and hopefully confirm this.

If you go to Sea and Reefs websight and click on products, then designer clowns.......read the story on them and you can see what makes a Black Photon :)

• Like 1

Here's a few others I could get half way decent pics of. 

20180606_185818.jpg

20180606_190732.jpg

20180606_190604.jpg

20180606_185616.jpg

20180606_190415.jpg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MrBret said:

20180606_155826.jpg

20180606_155821.jpg

Thanks cant wait to grab them ;)

22 hours ago, albertareef said:

Those are pretty slick as well!

They sure are :laugh: will look great in the IM14 but need to find a nice nem for them now......

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spectra said:

Thanks cant wait to grab them ;)

They sure are :laugh: will look great in the IM14 but need to find a nice nem for them now......

I should have known...  no wonder you are on the hunt for a special nem. 

• Like 2

how much where they selling the black storm?

9 hours ago, Savo said:

how much where they selling the black storm?

Depends if you order a " WYSIWYG " one from their website =$225    If i don't order from the WYSIWYG and just say...." I would like 6 Black Storms added to my order please "   they are $150 when i order them that way, but you don't get to pick your exact fish that way.

Now that I've decided to break down my 95 for a couple of smaller tanks, I'm really wanting a pair of gold stripe maroon or gold nugget maroon clowns. What's the price on those/availability?

Gold Strip Maroons are $26 each. The Gold Nugget Maroons are $65 each, the start out looking like a Thunder Maroon ( all white body ) and the white turns to the golden color as they mature.  Availability can be 2 business days from when the order is placed.

22 minutes ago, MrBret said:

Gold Strip Maroons are $26 each. The Gold Nugget Maroons are $65 each, the start out looking like a Thunder Maroon ( all white body ) and the white turns to the golden color as they mature.  Availability can be 2 business days from when the order is placed.

pm'd