June Picture of the Month - Random

milesmiles902

Here are the rules:

• One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month

Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   

This months subject:

Anything. We are looking for the best quality picture of really...anything.

Deadline:

July 1st 11:59 pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

He's your lol. (Don't tell Sirena) He always manages to know what papers are most important and those are the ones he knocks the glass of water on.

Hey wait a second!  I thought I got him free with that copy of Coral magazine!  At least at our house, if he knocks water on the important papers then I will know where to find them 👀

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hey wait a second!  I thought I got him free with that copy of Coral magazine!  At least at our house, if he knocks water on the important papers then I will know where to find them 👀

Well You do have a key I believe! Actually Dakota (the smaller one) got out like 3 weeks ago. We saw her Saturday and Sirena actually got her but then she freaked out and clawed the heck out of her.:nooo: Cats the only thing when you are trying to help it will remove a finger.

Sorry Miles for hijacking your photo thread! :)

39 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Well You do have a key I believe! Actually Dakota (the smaller one) got out like 3 weeks ago. We saw her Saturday and Sirena actually got her but then she freaked out and clawed the heck out of her.:nooo: Cats the only thing when you are trying to help it will remove a finger.

Sorry Miles for hijacking your photo thread! :)

Oh man... sorry to hear Dakota was AWOL!  Fortunately ours don't try to get out - I think they are too scared to face the outside world anymore (smart).  Hope Sirena and Dakota are recovering from the trauma.

BTW - fun idea MIles! I will have to look through the phone and see if I have anything worthy (see what I did there) 😀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Oh man... sorry to hear Dakota was AWOL!  Fortunately ours don't try to get out - I think they are too scared to face the outside world anymore (smart).  Hope Sirena and Dakota are recovering from the trauma.

BTW - fun idea MIles! I will have to look through the phone and see if I have anything worthy (see what I did there) 😀

She's still AWOL, she got away and she seems perfectly fine to be living out in the great wide open.

• Sad 1