Where is the best place to go?

Koswizzle

Hi I live in oregon in the eugene area and i'm looking for good places to get coral and fish at in all of oregon so if anyone has a great place they go to let me know and I might check it out thanks it is much appreciated! -Koswizzle

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

My favorite fish store I've found in Oregon is @CuttleFishandCoral by far. They have a very nice, clean, organized store, full of extremely nice corals and fish at great prices. They're in Portland, so a bit of a drive, but they're worth checking out for sure! 

Yep, grab yourself a few small Styrofoam containers or a small cooler and make a road trip out of it. I say a few few small Styrofoam containers cause you go see Jeff and Cuttlefish you'll more than likely leave with more then one item. I have a rule, i only walk in with my ONE main little Styrofoam. :nono:

1913_1.jpg

Or you can find yourself in a situation like this just a few miles down the road visiting Rudy at Golden basket reef. :hidesbehindsofa:

DSC03492_zps6697601d.JPG

DSC03490_zps5fc9213e (1).JPG

Yep, good places here in the Portland area but i believe you also have The Premium Aquarium down your way which is also a great shop and owner

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

☝️ yep Garrett  has the Premium Aquarium in Salem, which is a good stop.  CNC and Golden Basket are great stops as well. Paradise Corals is worth stopping  in to take a look at to.  Brett has some higher end zoas and mushrooms as well as some nice chalice.   When I do it I devote about 6 hrs and just do a road trip.  Grab my styrofoam container with temp probe and hit all the stops!

• Like 1