Centropyge potteri

wanareef

I know each one is different, anyone have one in there mixed reef?  Model citizen?

Thinking of tearing down the 225 and putting up a 150, custom of course (60 x 36 x 16) frag/DT with a couple of stalls for some clowns on one side and the rest open , maybe adding a Potter's angelfish along with several wrasses.

i've had a Potter's angel in two different tanks over the last 14 years and they were both great fish.  one of them i had for ~3 years and then sold it cause i was moving across country.  2nd one i had for ~5 years but it died with a bunch of other fish cause i didn't QT then.  loosing that fish and some of the others i had is the reason i'll always QT now. 

i mainly had LPS and some montis with them and they never picked on them.  never really tried keeping acros with them but have always heard they can be nippers.  

I have a hawaiian one in my system for over a year now.  He likes to take an occasional nip at sps and lps but doesnt do any harm to coral.  Gets along great with the other pygmey angelfish (hybrid half black and lemon) and no issues with the other fish (tangs, wrasses, damsels, dottybacks)