Here are a few pics....

Peter Pan its polyp extension is off da hook.

PC Rainbow is next up

Greg Hiller's Aqua Delight

Last is ORA Red Planet0ff1197f8394eec375026b8bf2a790fb.jpgfd33acce32b36f06fde5620ceeea95d1.jpg689436beb451c927f5e6d17b979d46fa.jpgbd1d7262e21dbb7da52b61e9267c34bd.jpg01dd2e6b812445859055b8e5865211bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Things are looking great Brandon!  Still don't know where you are finding room for everything - you are going to be in trouble when it all starts to take off!  Of course, those are the kind of problems we all wish we had 😃

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Things are looking great Brandon!  Still don't know where you are finding room for everything - you are going to be in trouble when it all starts to take off!  Of course, those are the kind of problems we all wish we had 😃

Hahaha....Sean this just means I will get to sell some frags.  Truth be told,  I just had to do some reaquascaping so I could find a glued down home for most things.   I think I have to much of everything  lol.  I had to even make another frag rack for my zoas as gluing them on the side glass was not working for me.  The frags kept coming unglued after a couple of weeks.  I will try gluing them again when the side glass is mostly covered with coraline, maybe they will stick better then.

• Like 1

Nice pieces! That PC rainbow grows like a weed. I got a nice multi branch frag from cnc a few weeks ago, and even while fending off aefw, weekly dips, and multiple bastings throughout the week, each branch has grown 1/4"-1/2", and it's very well encrusted Hahah. 

• Like 1