Peter Pan

lewisriverfisherman

42 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Things are looking great Brandon!  Still don't know where you are finding room for everything - you are going to be in trouble when it all starts to take off!  Of course, those are the kind of problems we all wish we had 😃

Hahaha....Sean this just means I will get to sell some frags.  Truth be told,  I just had to do some reaquascaping so I could find a glued down home for most things.   I think I have to much of everything  lol.  I had to even make another frag rack for my zoas as gluing them on the side glass was not working for me.  The frags kept coming unglued after a couple of weeks.  I will try gluing them again when the side glass is mostly covered with coraline, maybe they will stick better then.

• Like 1

Nice pieces! That PC rainbow grows like a weed. I got a nice multi branch frag from cnc a few weeks ago, and even while fending off aefw, weekly dips, and multiple bastings throughout the week, each branch has grown 1/4"-1/2", and it's very well encrusted Hahah. 

• Like 1