Build Thread Link Added To Profile

TheClark

12 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Thanks @youcallmenny for the suggestion!

To add a build thread link, just go to your profile and choose 'Edit Profile'.  Paste a link to your build thread.

Others will be able to see it and browse to it when viewing your profile

Cool.  I think it worked... someone let me know 😃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Cool.  I think it worked... someone let me know 😃

Sure did!  I was thinking it would be a nice way to encourage more traffic in those threads.  They're an enormous wealth of experience and information and things just get buried.  Now if you see someone post some cool pictures or some sage advice, you can easily click through to their tank thread and maybe glean some useful information for yourself.  Thanks a lot for the help @TheClark!  

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Sure did!  I was thinking it would be a nice way to encourage more traffic in those threads.  They're an enormous wealth of experience and information and things just get buried.  Now if you see someone post some cool pictures or some sage advice, you can easily click through to their tank thread and maybe glean some useful information for yourself.  Thanks a lot for the help @TheClark!  

Yeah - this is a great idea. I think some folk put it in their signature but that takes up some space. 

• Like 1