May Meeting Food!

Emerald525

1 hour ago, wantanewtank said:

I remember how good the food was at the frag swap. Can’t wait

Yes Scott and Sirena make a great team. Pork is slow smoking as we speak ... mmmmmm

and margarita machine is picked up !! This is getting real!😄

One side will be blue raspberry slurpees for the kids and the kids at heart and the other side will be strawberry margaritas to wash that spicy taco goodness down. 😀

FD0B263F-2E5B-4E3F-88D2-F7D5112FC6EE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Yes Scott and Sirena make a great team. Pork is slow smoking as we speak ... mmmmmm

and margarita machine is picked up !! This is getting real!😄

One side will be blue raspberry slurpees for the kids and the kids at heart and the other side will be strawberry margaritas to wash that spicy taco goodness down. 😀

FD0B263F-2E5B-4E3F-88D2-F7D5112FC6EE.jpeg

Looks like we are going to need some ice!  Nice score @Sirena!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Marinating the pork :drool:

14CF4D18-A246-4B7A-A4E1-09C306F516BC.jpeg

MMMM mustard where are the hot dogs :laugh: funny how you wont even taste it...............

Well I need to get going..............Sirena has a head start on me :laugh: 

• Like 1

Just now, spectra said:

MMMM mustard where are the hot dogs :laugh: funny how you wont even taste it...............

Well I need to get going..............Sirena has a head start on me :laugh: 

She said it was the key ingredient and yeah you better get on it. This pork has been on the smoker for 6 hours. She didn’t want to pull an all night like the frag show !😀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

She said it was the key ingredient and yeah you better get on it. This pork has been on the smoker for 6 hours. She didn’t want to pull an all night like the frag show !😀

The key to the butt is toss it on at say 9 PM then go to bed............when you get up its all good to go..........

Hell I just need to make a few salsas tonight and marinate.............meat will cook at the meeting........

Rice and beans and another salsa in the morning............hell I wake up at 4 so  I have time :laugh:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

The key to the butt is toss it on at say 9 PM then go to bed............when you get up its all good to go..........

Hell I just need to make a few salsas tonight and marinate.............meat will cook at the meeting........

Rice and beans and another salsa in the morning............hell I wake up at 4 so  I have time :laugh:

That is some serious dedication my man - I'm sure it will be delicious!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

That works well if you don’t have dinner plans the night before!  If it was left up to me a jar of pace picsnte sauce would do .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hey Kim
How long does it take to get that rita machine to slush up, btw? It's gonna be a warm one tomorrow and I'm gonna parched when I get there! emoji4.png

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

I thought you were bringing your own since you have been banned for bad behavior 😎j/k

• Like 2

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

That is some serious dedication my man - I'm sure it will be delicious!

I am hoping so :laugh: hell I love to cook so shouldn't be to bad..............I love the skirt steak but it is a fatty cut but hell ended up with about 4 1/2 lbs after trimming........marinating in all its goodness.........I think I killed a lime tree..............

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

That works well if you don’t have dinner plans the night before!  If it was left up to me a jar of pace picsnte sauce would do .

Oh well you don't want to know whats in the beans then :laugh: its my secret....................

41 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hey Kim
How long does it take to get that rita machine to slush up, btw? It's gonna be a warm one tomorrow and I'm gonna parched when I get there! emoji4.png

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

Don't worry it will be ready when your lazy butt shows up at 2......................:D 

Oh and a few pics so far.........................more to come later.........................

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

• Like 4

Ok a few more..................am done till the morning...............time to go to the garage and play with the motorcycle :laugh: corn salsa and rice and beans tomorrow...........

See everyone tomorrow.......going to be a great day!

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ok a few more..................am done till the morning...............time to go to the garage and play with the motorcycle :laugh: corn salsa and rice and beans tomorrow...........

See everyone tomorrow.......going to be a great day!

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

Oh that looks good!! Mmmmm green sauce and it takes about an hour for the slushee machine to slush up !

What what a Home slurped machine 

53375BA4-8E13-43D7-9AE2-965DCF85FDC2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Oh that looks good!! Mmmmm green sauce and it takes about an hour for the slushee machine to slush up !

What what a Home slurped machine 

53375BA4-8E13-43D7-9AE2-965DCF85FDC2.jpeg

So your showing up at 11 with that :laugh: I will be there around noon.............

• Like 2