What SPS questions do you have?

For the May meeting we are going to have a panel of experts to answer your questions about growing and caring for sps?

Rudy, Stylaster , and Badxgillen will be on the panel which is decades of experience behind them ! :clap:

We will ask some questions and open up it up to  the group. 

What questions would you like us to ask ?

9 minutes ago, cjmdh said:

Because I think I nuked my latest addition.

Yikes .  I think most people use the Bayer dip. Mix enough that the water is cloudy and let it sit for a minute or two. I usually then rinse in regular saltwater and then place in the tank.

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Yikes .  I think most people use the Bayer dip. Mix enough that the water is cloudy and let it sit for a minute or two. I usually then rinse in regular saltwater and then place in the tank.

Think I just started it off too high in the tank.  I've since moved it down, hopefully it recovers.

• Like 1

How do i look at it and it not die in a terrible death?

No, but for real i'll come up with real questions and try keeping them again.

Pretty sure not having a calcium reactor and having a drop of at least 1 dkh per day doesn't help me.

Edited by ChrisQ
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Here is a good question: how do you convince yourself that spending $300 on frags at a time is a good idea?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't think you're doing it right.  How do you convince yourself NOT to spend $300 on frags? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Can sps touch other sps or other corals, for that matter, without it being called sexual harassment? emoji6.png
On the real, tho, what corals can and cannot touch sps?

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

Well some SPS kill other SPS........I know some zoas don't care and get along.......gorgonians don't like green slimmer I know that :laugh: 

Hell I just want to know why some sps flourish in my tank and others look like total crap.............my slimmer grows like a weed awhile another sps has grown maybe a 1/4"...............

• Like 1