Mobile mechanic.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to offer my services to you all here. I work on cars for a living. I've been doing it professionally for 5 years now, and have been turning wrenches for as far back as I can remember. I've worked on a few members cars now, but I am looking to expand my business and continue growing my customer base in order to open a larger shop, and truly make this my career and impact on the auto repair industry. I specialize in earlier obd2 VAG cars specifically 96+ vw, Audi, Mercedes, Porsche's, and many other European makes, though I have experience in most everything ranging from Ferrari and Lamborghini racecars, to Diesel Hino 268 box trucks. I have great parts resources, and I don't ask for the 250% upcharge on parts like most shops. I warranty all of my work, as any reputable mechanic or shop should. I try to be as competitive, and fair as possible when it comes to labor rates. I've even traded work for reef equipment, and corals in the past. Best of all I can even come to you! Shoot me a message if you need anything done on your car, and we can figure out an attack plan and go from there!

• Like 3

Just thought I would chime in to say that Taylor has done a couple of projects for me on my B5 S4 that I didn't have the time/tools for and is a great guy to work with.  You should definitely consider him if you need some work.

• Like 2

The problem that i may have with my truck i was told it might be the fuel pump or the fuel pump relay. I really need someone to tell me what is actually the issue so i can order the parts and try and get it back on the road, being that it doesn't run at the moment i cant get it to a shop very easy.

53 minutes ago, ChrisQ said:

The problem that i may have with my truck i was told it might be the fuel pump or the fuel pump relay. I really need someone to tell me what is actually the issue so i can order the parts and try and get it back on the road, being that it doesn't run at the moment i cant get it to a shop very easy.

Yeah man that's definitely something I could look at! I'll shoot you a pm, and we can go from there. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...