May meeting raffle items !!

This is great and yes thank you Rudy! Are these raffle tickets good for each individual item? In other words do you need to have a raffle ticket for each item to have a chance at being drawn and winning an item? 

So each prize is a separate ticket/raffle?

Sorry, never done this before.

1 hour ago, ChrisQ said:

This is great and yes thank you Rudy! Are these raffle tickets good for each individual item? In other words do you need to have a raffle ticket for each item to have a chance at being drawn and winning an item? 

So each prize is a separate ticket/raffle?

Sorry, never done this before.

I was clueless at the last meeting as well but here is how it goes. Each prize has a bag. You can put your tickets in any bag you like. If you want to win the dope [language filter] light then you throw your tickets in it's bag. If you want to win one of the sweet coral packs then their respective bag gets your tickets. Don't bother putting your tickets in the zoa pack bag because I am totally going to win that :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, freddyk said:

I was clueless at the last meeting as well but here is how it goes. Each prize has a bag. You can put your tickets in any bag you like. If you want to win the dope [language filter] light then you throw your tickets in it's bag. If you want to win one of the sweet coral packs then their respective bag gets your tickets. Don't bother putting your tickets in the zoa pack bag because I am totally going to win that :)

Thanks for the explanation! That’s pretty much how it works !

Another epic raffle happening and we have one more prize !

How about this ? 

85648371-7CB3-4069-B1BF-08BD61B7D697.jpeg

Looks like I might need to grab some extra tickets for this one. This is indeed another set of killer raffle prizes, thanks a ton to all our sponsors for their contributions and to Golden Basket for throwing down so many extra prizes. Good Stuff.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, goldenbasketreef said:

Put multiple tickets to increase chances on the raffle drawing or take a class with Sean how to win raffle 😊

Haha! I think Cody has taken over as raffle champ but since he won’t make it someone else will have a chance!  Oddly, my wins have been off single tickets but I wouldn’t recommend that as a strategy 😁

• Like 1