WTT - Powder Brown Tang and Butterfly Cheatodon Kleinii

sroberts

I have a beautiful powder brown tang (about 4 - 4.5 inches) and a Butterfly (about 3 inches) that I would like to sell or trade for corals.

The Powder Brown would not get along with a Powder Blue which I like better so it has to go.  The Butterfly was picking at some of the corals.

I probably was not feeding it enough.   I am guessing value roughly at $40 -50. on the tang and $20 - 30. on the butterfly.  I would rather trade for 

The tang is currently in an isolation tank and the butterfly is in the sump.  They would not cooperate for pictures but look like the examples commonly seen

on Google images.   Anyone interested?

Ya SPS I’m still getting back into so I don’t have much to trade there, other then birds nest and another that I don’t know the name of but it’s a green/purplish base with purple polyps. I have a few different zoas as well I can take some pics later and send you  PM and see if your interested 

2 hours ago, bamburgb said:

Ya SPS I’m still getting back into so I don’t have much to trade there, other then birds nest and another that I don’t know the name of but it’s a green/purplish base with purple polyps. I have a few different zoas as well I can take some pics later and send you  PM and see if your interested 

Sounds good.  ChevApache58 is also interested in the Powder Brown.  Send those pictures.