Considering buying a 75 or 90 gal

EMeyer

I need to do a deep clean/restart of the display tank (55 gal) and am considering an upgrade while I'm cleaning. 

Anyone from Albany to Eugene have a 75 or 90 gal or similar youd be interested in selling? Willing to pay standard used equipment prices (50% of the price of a new one, or up to 1$ per gallon)

Thanks!

Edited by EMeyer

3 hours ago, albertareef said:

I like how this has become the standard one word answer to any “looking for a tank” post. 

Lol well I'm about done for a few so that will change. Both my 90s went last week R3, just 2 75s on hand but if dude comes through, just 1 left but lots of other random tanks still to move.

I have a 90 but I sometimes wish I had just stuck with a 75 or gotten something that's a bit deeper from front to back. 90 has the same footprint as the 75, just a little deeper. Means you have to get more rock to get higher so your coral that need more intense lighting can get what they need but yet the 48x18 footprint doesn't allow for much sandbed room to get creative with the rock. Either that or I just get the wrong kind of rock or the wrong size. Here's a couple pics to show the difference between my old 75 and my newly set up 90. I still don't feel like there's enough rock in the 90.

308.jpg

Galaxy S8 04182018 854.jpg