Jump to content
marine depot

VIDEO: Will it Fit? SR-60 and SR-80 Aquariums

Recommended Posts

Ohhhh these are such cool aquariums and that's so nice you have all the equipment that fits! I kinda want a new aquarium now! :)

This is superhelpful thanks!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Ohhhh these are such cool aquariums and that's so nice you have all the equipment that fits! I kinda want a new aquarium now! :)

This is superhelpful thanks!

Thank you! We took a long hiatus between episodes, but recently shot several that we'll be releasing in the weeks ahead! :clap:

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, marine depot said:

Thank you! We took a long hiatus between episodes, but recently shot several that we'll be releasing in the weeks ahead! :clap:

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Oh good to know! There are some helpful videos  on your site. I love the Nuvo because they are so easy to set up but finding the equipment to fit in the small sumps is the biggest challenge!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Oh good to know! There are some helpful videos  on your site. I love the Nuvo because they are so easy to set up but finding the equipment to fit in the small sumps is the biggest challenge!

Thanks! We love creating fun, helpful content... so we appreciate that you appreciate it. ;-)

I have a NUVO myself and have been quite pleased with the tank.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By marine depot
      Special Introductory Pricing: SAVE 25%!

      NUVO INT Internal Overflow Aquariums: Customize It Your Way!
      The INT's internal overflow system has the industry's first Trapezoid Infinity Overflow, dual return LOC-LINE nozzles and a custom "Bean Animal" style safety drain system. INT aquariums have ultra-thick low iron glass, laser-cut acrylic weir, and distinct black silicone lines. A Pro Series Screen Lid, self-leveling rubber mat, drain assembly, and return hose assembly are all included. Choose from 50, 75, and 100 gallon models!

    • By marine depot
      Will it Fit? Episode #6 - Fusion 10, Peninsula 14 & 20
      Today we'll show you which items fit—and which do not—into the back chambers of Innovative Marine’s most popular tank, the NUVO Fusion Nano 10, along with the Peninsula 14, and Peninsula 20 gallon aquariums.

    • By marine depot
      NUVO EXT tanks NOW IN STOCK
      Special Introductory Pricing: 15% OFF / SAVE UP TO $105!

       
    • By marine depot
      We're PUMPED about the WaveLink and MightyJet!
      We’ve got photos, video, and speak to the company about their new WaveLink and MightyJet pump lines

       
    • By marine depot
      The latest innovations from Innovative Marine are HERE
      Innovative Marine is not afraid to take risks with aquarium design. They offer shallow reefs, lagoons, drop-offs, and peninsulas in a variety of sizes. Each aquarium has high clarity glass, black silicone lines and a templated overflow system that can house a variety of cool accessories and upgrades called AUQA Gadgets.

×