RBTA's for sale, various other softies.

gradth

I have tons of nems.  Need to sell some off.  I have all sizes, price will vary with size and how hard it is to get.  Ill start at 15 bucks for small ones up to 30 for the larger ones. 

Im gonna tear down my 180 and set up a 120 i picked up, so would be interested in trades if you have misc pumps, or equipment i made need.  I do need a new pump for my skimmer and probably a few small mags or something for media and stuff.

I also have lots of leathers, kenya tree.  I would seriously like to get rid of most of these. 

shoot me a message if your interested.

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

Edited by gradth

Have a couple people picking some up today. Just bumping this. I’ll be home tonight and tomorrow if anyone needs to get a nem or ten.

I do have a large rock, maybe 5-8 lbs with probably 20+ nems on it. That is probably a low estimate. Let the rock go for 225. Instant nem farm for you.

9 minutes ago, gradth said:

Have a couple people picking some up today. Just bumping this. I’ll be home tonight and tomorrow if anyone needs to get a nem or ten.

I do have a large rock, maybe 5-8 lbs with probably 20+ nems on it. That is probably a low estimate. Let the rock go for 225. Instant nem farm for you.

Do you have a pic of the rock?

Optimus or R3, hook me up with a little anemone and I will get you back financially or trade wise. I have plenty of anemones but probably not this variety.

Or if Gradh is making it to May meeting at Rudy's I can snag one from him there... Or Paratore?.

• Like 1

Rock still available or did Dodge snatch it up?

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....
Cody, that big rock tower o' nems is probably still available. I did not get that one. That one has probably 20+ nems on it. The one I got is about half the size.

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's [emoji481]

• Like 1

Optimus or R3, hook me up with a little anemone and I will get you back financially or trade wise. I have plenty of anemones but probably not this variety.
Or if Gradh is making it to May meeting at Rudy's I can snag one from him there... Or Paratore?.
Hey Bert, I'll try and rip one off the rock for you... Not really gonna rip one off, but ya know what I mean[emoji3]

Cody, that big rock tower o' nems is probably still available. I did not get that one. That one has probably 20+ nems on it. The one I got is about half the size.

Tempting, tempting lol

And Bert, I’m not gonna be at the meeting :/

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....