Looking for starter corals. GSP, xenia, Kenya tree

littlenano

1 hour ago, Jeremevans said:

I have some GSP and some green palys that I'm looking to get rid of.

If you are going to be at the meeting on Sunday I could bring them for you.

Thank you so much, GSP are my favorite. I could just sit and watch them for hours Unfortunately I am not going to the meeting Sunday. It is too far for me to travel. If anyone from our area (eugene area) is going and wouldn't mind picking them up for me and I could meet up with them when they get back I would appreciate it. 

Anyone in the Eugene area have any of these for sale? 
I'm not in the Eugene area but Vancouver area, rather. I have tons of neon gsp that I'm constantly, ripping off the mother colony when it starts to crawl. You are more than welcome to it! I also have a lot of neon green toadstools. You are welcome to a couple frags of those, as well. These are 3 to 5" toadstools not babies.d579bb9e451b636270ec70debec1d009.jpg1ed1cffd200287a667284662680d4e22.jpg

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's [emoji481]

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 12:56 PM, Optimusprime3605 said:

I'm not in the Eugene area but Vancouver area, rather. I have tons of neon gsp that I'm constantly, ripping off the mother colony when it starts to crawl. You are more than welcome to it! I also have a lot of neon green toadstools. You are welcome to a couple frags of those, as well. These are 3 to 5" toadstools not babies.d579bb9e451b636270ec70debec1d009.jpg1ed1cffd200287a667284662680d4e22.jpg

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

Is there any chance you would be willing to ship? I would be more than happy to pay for it. 

• 2 months later...
I have been out of the hobby for awhile easing my way back in and I am wanting to start back up with simple corals. If anyone has any beginner type corals that they would be willing to part with please let me know.  

If you are still looking corals I have gsp, a Kenya or sinularia which is a brownish green color. Together $10. Have gobstopper plays about 15 polys for $25 obo. I live in Vancouver but we can meet half way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, wantanewtank said:

If you are still looking corals I have gsp, a Kenya or sinularia which is a brownish green color. Together $10. Have gobstopper plays about 15 polys for $25 obo. I live in Vancouver but we can meet half way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you would be willing to ship them? I don't really have the ability to travel outside the Eugene area. 

Going down to Portland/Vancouver next weekend. Let me know if you’re interested in this guy. I just want it to go to someone who will take care of it....one of the first frags I grew into a big boy. 

Also have rasta zoas, zoas with a purple middle and green skirt as well as some mystery but good SPS. 

$50 of leather, 2 zoas including rastas, and  2 other small frags of SPS

D6B47082-F91D-421C-8612-B2C201850C60.jpeg