Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15
Lol I was just messing around.... saying I would bid 15 bucks....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rudy's stuff goes for alot more than 15 bucks.... as he provides some incredible coral for us in the hobby..... I'm sure he will be doing another auction here soon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear alot about rudy  But have not had the pleasure of meeting him I look forward to it someday I love torches I have a green one similar  It's really large It's a colony of heads on it I believe around 20 heads on it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Allthingscoral said:

I hear alot about rudy  But have not had the pleasure of meeting him I look forward to it someday I love torches I have a green one similar  It's really large It's a colony of heads on it I believe around 20 heads on it

You will have a chance next month . We are hosting the meeting there !

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had great time at cuddle fish can't wait for next event well worth the 3hr drive. Thanks for hosting an thanks to all volunteers. Hope we raised some good funds for kids to have tanks

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hear alot about rudy  But have not had the pleasure of meeting him I look forward to it someday I love torches I have a green one similar  It's really large It's a colony of heads on it I believe around 20 heads on it


Rudy was at Cuttlefish and Corals yesterday during the BBQ. I have many corals from Rudy. He is awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wantanewtank said:

 

 


Rudy was at Cuttlefish and Corals yesterday during the BBQ. I have many corals from Rudy. He is awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Rudy does have a lot of awesome corals and I was talking to him yesterday about what kind of awesomeness we will do for the May meeting! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudy does have a lot of awesome corals and I was talking to him yesterday about what kind of awesomeness we will do for the May meeting!


Just heard the May meeting will be at GB. Do you know the date?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wantanewtank said:

 


Just heard the May meeting will be at GB. Do you know the date?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Yes . Saturday May 12. Still working on a time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×